• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Outcome of constant use of cocaine and ketamine?

Mackrul

Greenlighter
What would be the outcome of a life of constant cocaine and ketamine abuse?
potentially form a hole in nose?
extreme paranoia?
possible OD?

Lots of variables and possibilities, many of which, not aiding in the benefit of whoever is behind the endeavor.

What would be the outcome of a life of constant cocaine and ketamine abuse?
potentially form a hole in nose?
extreme paranoia?
possible OD?

Yes, all of the above. ABUSE of the two would also likely lead to incarceration at some point, and a substantially shorter lifespan, not to mention other medical problems like an enlarged heart, and

Well cocaine is cardiotoxic so it will have a very negative impact on the heart as well as a slew of other physical effects. Ketamine damages the kidneys so there will be issues there too. Those are just the two major physical effects I can think off. Then there is issues with the law as someone said and I am sure the membranes of the nose will erode over time, especially if they are not taken care of at all.

I am sure chronic use of either is bad for you and a life time of abuse of both would definitely not be good for you.

A friend of mine has been a notorious Ketamine user for many, many years now - and has just been diagnosed as having Multiple Sclerosis.

The evidence linking the two is emerging at quite a fast rate now. He'll never know if it was Ketamine or coincidence, but self-induced Multiple Sclerosis is a sobering thought...

With regular, (daily or every 2 days) relatively high dose abuse of both substances would IMO / IME could result in:

-Srong psychological addiction to both
-Serious bladder problems, long term wil destroy your bladder, have to have a "piss pouch and tube" or transplant maybe (Ket)
-Severe paranoia (coke)
-Risk of heart problems, possible heart attck(s), which can be fatal (cocaine)
-Isolating yourself socially (ketamine)
-Only having "drug friends" (both)

These are a few possibilities to consider...