• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids "I have become DARE, the destroyer of nods"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Amine

Bluelighter
"I have become death, the destroyer of worlds"

Robert Oppenheimer, re his role is the development of the nuclear bomb

So, why is this post here? Because, on retrospect of my posts, I realize that many of them are HR, cautioning others not to go down the roads I did. Am I DARE (American Anti-drug crap heaped on school kids in the 90s-2000s)? No, but I am here to say that many of the things said are true... while so much is shit. Are drugs great? YES!! They feel AWESOME! Are there consequences? YES!! They are SHITTY!! Should this thread be moved? Probably.

You want the truth, as I see it. There is NOT ONE person I know who regrets trying drugs. NOT ONE. Regardless of how long it took to be addicted, how much they spent, what they lost, there is not one honest person who would knowingly lead you down a path of [whatever]. So if we come across as your parents or guidance councellor here, it's not because we read about this shit in a book. WE HAVE LIVED IT. WE ***KNOW***!!!. I write this in the hopes that one misguided soul out there will NOT go down the path I did, like so many BL's did. We REALLY dont want to see you fuck your lives up like we did. We know what you are looking for; it's not in drugs. It doesnt matter what you need or are looking for, it's not in this false utopia.

Think life sucks? Try it when 3/4ths of your income and an equivalent amount of time goes into using/buying drugs

Think life is hard? Try kicking and NO ONE gives a shit about you.

Think life is unfair? YOU"RE RIGHT!! Drugs wont level the playground.

I've spent the last 25 years of my life looking for the answer, and it aint here [in drugs]. Whether you are a noob with your first SWIM post asking things a thousand of us have seen before, or the most prolific poster or mod (ty for your work here on BL), you WILL ***NOT*** find what you are looking for in drugs. And that is the best HR I can offer.

I agree with 80% of above post.

Will drugs improve ur life?Prolly not.
Will drugs give you what you want?Maybe,granted you do know what that is.

Am i traumatized,sad,hurt or whatever and opiates will cure me?Hell no,if thats what you seek out of your drugs then youre up for a big dissapointment.
Do i want to chill out,relax and close out the world around me for a nice evening?Yes,some drugs will do that more effectively than any yoga,meditation or natural bs equivalent there is.

Thing is,is the reward worth the risk?Extraordinarily good things come with a price,are u willing to pay?

Its all about being realistic with your expectations..

When the reward is not worth "competing" for anymore,time to get out...

this is not suitable content for other drugs . post it in your blog

Status
Not open for further replies.