• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Can anybody help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackrul

Greenlighter
can anybody help me out? my dog got some white powder i done it last night (started at around 11pm - finished at around 7am) and i was totally wired for the day it came to 12 o'clock tonight and i still felt wide awake..(i only done about 5 - 10 decent bumps)

what could this be i researched what i was feeling but all i got was meth and speed and im not sure if meth is even in ireland lol... WTF DID I DO?8(

it sounds like speed. meth or street speed or maybe coke. did you not ask what it was before you did it?

what are you feeling? what symptoms?

i think you'll be okay. please stay hydrated and try to eat something small. can you give more info on the situation?

Im all good now heads just a bit fried.
im pretty sure it was a concoction of some nasty drugs a mate got of a scumbag lol
it made my tongue numb when i licked it but it wasnt a coke ive done enough coke to know what thats like lol
my whole body was vibrating sweats really fast heart rate ect..
dont know how much i done tho maybe half gram but ive never done speed or meth because i heard bad news about it so it probably just fucked me over
It was a white powder but it had rocks in the bigger pack aswell may have been sea salt not entirely sure it was dust when i got it off him lastnight tho
Id say a gram of that shit would kill you if you didnt know what to expect lol i usually like strong buzzes but that was like i was cracked out of my mind

So your dog scored some random white powder and you stole it from him and took it for yourself? You should be ashamed of yourself. What if your dog needed that medicine for his glaucoma? Do you eat his dog food too? Poor starving dog.

I'm just messing with ya, Welcome to Bluelight, where people do people stuff, and there are no magical animals that can talk and roam the streets looking to score. We also don't use SWIM or any other form of trying to convince the masses that it's not really you doing the doings. Read the rules, make yourself at home and learn something new. The #1 goal is to be as safe as you can be and this is, in my opinion, the best place in the world to learn everything you need to know to stay safe, healthy, and most importantly, ALIVE

Lol yea unreliable source in a busy high street no time for a tester, people like him should be thrown into the pits of hell.
will do im literally browsing the site all morning, still not tired either
whoever invent meth/amph should of burnt the formula years ago? 8(

Literally just thrown half a bag in the toilet too LOL

So countless hours have passed I've been awake about 30 hours I think mind is still awake but body feeling a bit more drained, effects of meth or amphetamines? I don't know the difference just looking for some insight to what I actually took? Any help is appreciated :)

Edit: Mod told me nobody can actually tell from description i dont know how to close thread so dont reply :)

Last edited:
it sure sounds like speed...coke wouldnt have kept you up that long, as i am sure you know...if you can take a benzo or smoke some weed, that will help you come down.

Im not very experienced with stims but couldnt that be some kind of RC Op got?

Like idk,methedrone or ethylphenidate or 2FA or some shit?

They don't allow drug IDs because all we can do is guess. 99% of all drugs are white. The only way to be 100% sure of what you got is to send it into a lab for testing, like the one in Wales. Since most people/countries don't have access to that kind of testing service you will most likely never know what it truly was. Learn a lesson from this which is: don't buy anything from shady people you don't know. You could have killed yourself. A lot of people end up dead because they take one thing that they thought was something else.

can anybody help me out? my dog got some white powder i done it last night (started at around 11pm - finished at around 7am) and i was totally wired for the day it came to 12 o'clock tonight and i still felt wide awake..(i only done about 5 - 10 decent bumps)

what could this be i researched what i was feeling but all i got was meth and speed and im not sure if meth is even in ireland lol... WTF DID I DO?8(

Maybe you should not use what you don´t know. It could be anything. Hopefully Coke. But really man, that´s how people get hurt! Don´t use dog, swin or similars. We know it´s you..

Yea i know, couldn't test it tho as we met in a busy street and it was large wasnt mine i just tested it to see what it was
Was supposed to be ketamine (looked like small shardy k too), i found out the hard way
il probably get some sleep tonight il try find a sleeping pill to help me out :)

And no its not coke i do alot of coke this had my heart racing and my body vibrating for hours on end

Yea i know, couldn't test it tho as we met in a busy street and it was large wasnt mine i just tested it to see what it was
Was supposed to be ketamine (looked like small shardy k too), i found out the hard way
il probably get some sleep tonight il try find a sleeping pill to help me out :)

You will not need one to be able to sleep. I guess you are tired enough..
Piece of cake. Just lay down and turn off..

We don't allow substance ID/"what did I take" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.