Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dont know how to work this yet lol.. I DONT KNOW WHAT I DONE- HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackrul

Greenlighter
So my dog recently got some white powder i done some last night(Ps. it also made my tongue a little numbe when licked) (started and 11pm - stopped at 7am) and i was totaly f*cked untill like 12 tonight.. i dont know what it was but it was weird as f*ck i was totally wired for the whole time had some left so i said Fk it im not sleeping anytime soon so done a bump, Anybody any idea what it was... Im guessing speed or meth but i dont know if ireland even has meth and ive never tried speed (heard bad stories about being awake for days after a gram or 2)

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :) TY IN ADVANCE! =D

Judging by how you said it made your tongue numb, I would guess cocaine. But it shouldn't keep you "wired" for a long time, you'd feel it strong for about 20 mins and then it'll slowly wear off. Could have been speed or meth as well, because meth, not sure about speed, makes you wired for a long long time. When I took some molly that was cut with meth I rolled but after I wasn't able to sleep and even the next day I couldn't sleep and when I tried to smoke weed it just made me more awake and harder to sleep.
So if you do smoke weed and you feel even more wired, you def know you had meth.

No its not cocaine, i do at least a gram or two of coke every 2 weeks.
this buzz was super fucked i cant really explain it, my whole body was vibrating off it. head still feels a bit melted aswell tbh.
got like 30 mins sleep last night at 9pm (after being up just over 12 hours), its now 8am lol
i think it was mixed with coke but i don't know i have never tasted or done speed or meth to know if it numbs the tongue on its own
Some pretty intense stuff tho i wont be doing it any time soon!

It was very irresponsible of you to take an unknown chemical. I hope you have larned not to do it again. Buy a reagent testkit online to identify your stuff.
This is all you will learn about what happened, Bluelight doesn't allow ID threads, there's no way we can tell what you took.

It was very irresponsible of you to take an unknown chemical. I hope you have larned not to do it again. Buy a reagent testkit online to identify your stuff.
This is all you will learn about what happened, Bluelight doesn't allow ID threads, there's no way we can tell what you took.
Yup indeed, sorry, but if you don't know what you ingested we certainly won't by just a description over the internet. Guessing at it might create dangerous situations, so it's not allowed here. You really need to get yourself a testkit before you run into something even more toxic, which is entirely possible. Also we don't use "my dog" or "swim" or other similar terminology here. "I" will suffice. Using "swim" or "my dog" offers no legal protection at all in reality and makes your text hard to read. Just make sure not to mention any past or future major criminal activity and you will be fine =D Closing the thread, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Welcome to bluelight!

Status
Not open for further replies.