need help

first-timer

Greenlighter
Looking to start my first cycle of sustanon 250 and windstrol. I'm 24 6ft at 200 lbs 21% bf. How much ml per week of both. Also would like a sample diet and workout for good gains. Appreciate the help.

Looking to start my first cycle of sustanon 250 and windstrol. I'm 24 6ft at 200 lbs 21% bf. How much ml per week of both. Also would like a sample diet and workout for good gains. Appreciate the help.

BF% is a bit too high to be contemplating AAS, Diet and training need to be in check prior to starting any cycle...

Appreciate help, or spoon feeding..?

Ok thnx Daz for the speedy reply what should I get my bf down to before I start?

Ideally you need to be somewhere close to 10%.. 12% max..!!
At 21% thats way too much, as the aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen is mainly found in adipose (fat) tissue, this could lead to the possibility of high levels of estrogen conversion, plus the unwanted side effects this could cause..!!

If you don't know how to train and eat correctly AAS are not for you yet, you will just end up a mess after your cycle, with the possibility of higher estrogen, and lower testosterone...

I just started sustanon only. i am a slim person and i take it about once every three to four days is that a good amount of time to put in between?

Keep the sust at one ML a week much more than that isn't really beneficial. That seems to be the sweet spot with test unless you have GH which is another story. Rely more on Anabolics. I'm not much a fan of winny but I have used it in prior contest preps. I'd use it at 50-100mg a day. Hope that helps

I just started sustanon only. i am a slim person and i take it about once every three to four days is that a good amount of time to put in between?

I personally wouldn't space longer than 3 days on sustanon, due to its 2 short acting esters, for stable blood levels..

Keep the sust at one ML a week much more than that isn't really beneficial. That seems to be the sweet spot with test unless you have GH which is another story. Rely more on Anabolics. I'm not much a fan of winny but I have used it in prior contest preps. I'd use it at 50-100mg a day. Hope that helps

750mg/week of test is about the sweet spot before you start with diminishing gains..

And I've done 1g a week of gear test is an awful compound stick with actual anabolics. Anabolics were actually designed for building muscle. High test is side effects. Ya you'll gain a lot of weight but you'll be the Michelin man and be bloated all the time.

And I've done 1g a week of gear test is an awful compound stick with actual anabolics. Anabolics were actually designed for building muscle. High test is side effects. Ya you'll gain a lot of weight but you'll be the Michelin man and be bloated all the time.

Effects can vary on different individuals, but as a general rule 750mg is about the sweet spot in some people before side effects start to negate gains...
The longer an individual has been taking AAS (years) the more AR (androgen receptors) seem to upregulate to account for greater lean body mass, this can enable greater amounts of AAS to be taken over the longer term.. I'm talking years, not a couple of 10-12 week cycles...

An easy way to avoid bloat on testosterone is to either lower the dose or introduce an AI....

There's nothing wrong with Testosterone, it should be the base of all cycles... Just don't over do it in the beginning..!!

no there's not much wrong with testosterone other than its difficult to manage. AIs complicate things and your playing with even more when it can be made simpler by lowering the dose. I agree that around a gram is the sweet spot but I believe that includes total usage of anabolics. For instance do you see guys 5'6 competing in the light heavy weight class who are winning without the use of hgh? No because that much muscle can't be obtained on AAS alone it caps off. 5'6 your middle weight 5'9 light heavy. If using only aas. Throw in gh you go up throw in slin you really go up.

I'm just saying keep it simple and rely more on anabolics not testosterone. Test is a base but it's not the leader of the pack it's just a base to keep your body thick aggressive and your dick moving