Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I need some help! Urgently

Ribeyesteak4

Greenlighter
Hey guys.

So swim is 27 and he tried mdma or at least what he believed to be mdma whilst in an area of spain on his stag do. He was in this big club The first night and he got extremely drunk with a friend and remembers his friend offering him drugs (mdma) and his drunken confused state he snorted what must of been about 125-200mg and licked the rest of the dust.

Anyway needless to say at some point that night his vision went black everything slowed down his hearing started to go and he felt himself crawling to the bouncer..he saw his life flash before him and thought he was going to die. They whipped him over into a side paramedics room. Checked his bp and pulse asked if he had taken mdma gave a load of water and let him go back out. After that he went out and had an amazing night out.

In hindsight he must of experienced a panick attack as it soon settled.

Night two everyone was getting on it. He checked his heart rate (being a steroid user) and it was 110 resting. So he took some beta blockers... Went out and basically bombed half of a gram.... Had a great night all night no panick Attacks took a bird home and nailed her for around 10+ hours and stayed in the room with her all the next day.

On the third night swim went out again with all the lads I think this time he bombed again either a g or half a g (can't remember)

He had another panick attack where his head almost fell into a black hole couldn't hear or see for a sec then snapped out of it..was this when the peak was? I've heard of people having lethargy during the peak.

Anyway he didn't touch it for a few months then done it again on his wedding night shot 125mg.

That was the end of that.

Now it's a year later since the last time. He hasn't touched it but has got super pure stuff. His blood pressure seems a bit high 147/91 (not sure if machine is entirely accurate as the test on the display seems faded) and heart rate resting on average seems to be about 86bpm. But admittedly he keeps panicking about this night out.

Not sure how much to dose...not sure when or if to redose. Worrying that this bp is a high reading and he might have heart attack.

Hes 27, has trained at the gym on and off for approx 10 years and last ecg he had done because he was panicking about the odd pains in his chest said that rhythm and rate and everything were okay.

He's injected quite a high amount of steroids so perhaps blood pressure increase is to be expected. He is 27 otherwise generally fit but he's been eating crap for a while recently. He isn't naive but has just arranged a massive night out with friends.

He has sourced the best stuff and is thinking to either put the crystal in caps of 150mg or 200mg.

Everyone keeps trying to reassure him saying people do 500mg and a gram sometimes more and coke and other drugs and are fine. But I guess he just wants reassurance..

He has bought all supplements as per the rollsafe site and will be taking them before he rolls in about 20 hours from now.

He doesn't plan on drinking much if any alcohol. But he know he will dance the entire time manicly so may need more then a pint of fluid per hour?

Anyway so yeah he just wants to know what dose and redose he will take for the best night out they won't really risk a heart attack I guess.

He is 77kg with not a huge amount of body fat on him but he's approx 5 feet 5 inches tall.

He's thinkjng 200mg dose and 150-200mg redose 1.5 hours later? What's peoples thoughts?

Need answers quickly if poss.

Everyone's giving different info. He felt amazing on the second night where he done half a g and beta blockers.....

He's cknfused and he wants a little bit of guidance. His mate keeps saying get off google just take 200mg then 200mg again and enjoy it. He just wants to clarify

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMA dose

Wow, 500mg to a gram is a pretty insane dose of MDMA man, especially all at once. I know people that have almost died after taking 800mg over the course of a few hours. A normal dose of MDMA is around 200mg-250mg with 250mg being a very strong dose. Most people who dose 200+mg in one night split it in to two 100mg doses an hour or two apart. From some of the previous doses you described it almost makes me think you might have gotten some cut up product as "everything seemed to slow down" and "lethargy at the peak" are not characteristic of MDMA at all. The panic attacks your talking about are certainly due to the fact that you're dosing way too much MDMA at once, or there is an active cut in the product, or likely a combination of those two things. The one experience you describe where you took 500mg with no panic attack makes me think you had MDMA with an inactive cut since 500mg of MDMA is way too much. If you're sure the product you currently have is actually pure MDMA as you claim there's no reason you should need to take more than 1/4gram over the course of the whole night.

Hi Ribeyesteak, welcome to bluelight! We don't use swim here, "I" will suffice :D just make sure to not mention any future or past major criminal activity and you'll be fine. Using swim doesn't provide any legal protection whatsoever. I'm going to edit your title conform the BLUA. I'm also going to add the (untested) prefix because I assume you didn't test your drugs. If you did, tell me and I will change it

Wow, yeah 500mg-1g is waaaaay too much. If people tell him "don't worry, just take 500mg" they have very bad MDMA and probably even something else other than MDMA. It would be a very good idea to invest in a testkit to see for yourself what you're taking is in fact MDMA. Once you've made sure of that it depends on how intense you want to experience to be, on your weight, gender, tolerance,... how much you're going to want to take. Generally the consensus is to take 1-2mg/kg and if you really want to redose, take about half that an hour to an hour and a half later. Look here for a short guide on how to use MDMA and get the most out of it for as long as possible. You'll find dosage guidelines there as well that go into more detail. To avoid the comeup anxiety, which is normal, you could try to let him drink a few beers (like 2-3, not more), that will help. But generally this passes as soon as the drugs fully kick in. Just go outside and sit down a bit and talk if it gets too intense, it's completely normal and not a sign something is wrong, it's just the drugs taking hold. The blackouts he has are probably because he drank too much. MDMA and alcohol don't combine well if you drink too much, it causes blackouts and general messiness. Besides the pure MDMA feeling is much, much more intense and fun

Cool well the good news is. It seems the blood pressure machine is fault done two readings this am that were much much lower and then one high one so I think it's a good idea to go and get that tested properly anyway.. Do you think that's going to be a genuie problem here?

So 150mg then say a 100mg redose is going to give maximum buzz then really?

Well for the party a champagne cocktail and £26 of drinks has already been allocated anyway... So I guess that covers a few drinks... It will be diet coke for the rest of the evening anyways.... Just when you don't do it for a year you really wanna maximise it... But without having a heart attack lol.

Okay so the good news is went to the doctor... Cholesterol fine, blood pressure fine and heart rate fine so that gives a lot more confidence

Buy a test kit yet? That should be your next investment BEFORE you dose.

I bought it off a trusted seller with great feedback from buyers on the marketplace. Plenty of feedback and reviews on the product. Product looks smells good. Right consistency and colour. I'm pretty confident it should be spot on. I have to just hope for the best at this stage lol. Not gonna go mad but just wanted feedback on the dosing I plan to do...

Smells good? Isnt MDMA is oderless?

It should be, but since so many people now believe it should smell of licorice or aniseed lots of dealers actually scent it to smell that way. It's sad really.

I done 200mg a redose 1.5 hours in of 100mg then a little dab more. I handt eaten much that day so it kicked in around 20-30 mins later whereas with my friends it took two of then nearly 2 hours. I almost had a panick attack in the toilet as I was coming up but after reading a lot about this I really did let it just wash over me and embraced it. Precious circumstances where I was less aware I remember that exact feeling and warmth in my chest making me think I was going to have a heart attack. But this time I was far more educated. I made sure our entire group took pre and mid supplements and then supplements bedore bed too.The buzz when it kicked in was phenomenal. I was the most popular guy in the bar ?. Then as the night went on We moved to other clubs Etc and at the end of the night I had to stop and sit down because my back was hurting like kidney pain which I believe was the result of water overhydration which could of been fatal for me. As I could only piss twice. Overall I had an amazing sense of euphoria at the beginning then as the night went on it was more just happy, enjoying the buzz and wanting to have fun and dance. But I'd say I dropped the first 200Mg at 10, the 100mg redose at 11:30, which kind or kept things going a little. And about 2ish the Rush was starting to wear off a little. But yeah I would probably do it again in another 3 or 6 months. Maybe leave it another year again. But for me the fact I basicslly overcame my anxiety this time was a big thing for me. Because now all the anxiety affects that were triggered when I think about the Previous time seem to be replaced because I now know that It really was a panick attack before by comparing to this situation. I took Vicks vapo rub, glow sticks, glow glasses, holographic glasses with me as well as finger lights and just really made the most of my situation. I was nackered when I got home so I've slept all day really but feel pretty okay to be honest. Whereas before the after affects and anxiety took over my life.

Most damage your going to do to yourself will be from the gear mate, you really dont want to be combining that shit with certain other substances either or your just asking for trouble as if you havent been through enough already.