PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cii acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yargindoesthings

Greenlighter
First, let me say that I kind of have a low knowledge of LSD and the like, so bear with me as i'm trying to learn.8( Thanks for any help. ------------Having obtained some "acid" from someone, they said it was 2cii. Saying the i was synthetic and the c was good stuff. Can someone help explain the 2cii which is becoming so prevalent around here?

as in two i's?
2c-i is a synthetic phenethylamine with visuals similar to acid although the high is shorter and more stimulating.
Not to mention the dosage is far too high to fit on a blotter or in a drop of liquid.
Could have been 25i-NBOMe, it's a further analogue of 2c-i, kinda nasty stuff really it has been known to kill people at normal doses.
I don't like it or trust it

Then this definitely was not LSD, It was very bitter, and my mouth went completely numb. Although knowing it is probably the 25i-NBOME, how desired would this be? Is it something to completely steer clear from or take maybe just take one tab or so to be safe? I heard from somewhere to not take more than 3 of the 2CI, or you could die from local sources. Should I even mess with 25i-NBOME?

I personally would never eat a drug that was offered if they told me "don't eat more than 3 or you could die"

Maybe it's just my common sense sneaking through.......

You cannot really ask us if you should take it or not, that is against the rules here and for good reason.

Just read the NBOMe warning here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...e-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD

And if you are interested in discussion, read the NBOMe threads listed in the Psychedelic Index, link below in my signature.

If you have extra questions, post them in the appropriate threads that already exist, or if it is a really new topic, create a new thread again.
If despite these options you still feel lost, contact a PD moderator via PM. :)

closed, cause answered to best of our abilities and conforming rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.