• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

“Sobriety” Does Not Mean “Abstinence”

Yes moderation in all things. Better have control of your monkey of choice control which depending can make you slip n shoot your foot.

We almost have all the never ending debates covered in this thread. can't wait for the disease choice, or medical spiritual, or blahh hhalb to be brought up. 8)

Trouble with us addicts is that we are more than prone to polar oposite thinking. Something is either right or wrong. It either can help or can't help.

I love when I hear "it didn't work for me." Or "I was clean for seven months, but it wasn't right for me".. Or "I just couldn't get over this one part, so I scrapped it."

Nothing like watching a whole world community of addicts, addicts pursuing recovery, addicts in recovery, cops, judges, politicians, addict family members, doctors, recovery researchers, amateurs, and professionals endlessly argue about the color of an unseen ball.

Its blue, no way its orange, your nuts its purple, tell me another one freak its yellow, well what about this idiot its blue, and on and on and on AND ON AND SO ON.

With all participants thinking in failure assuring write or wrong thinking, we are cemented in limited success, guaranteed unlimited confusion, and exspierincing stupendous levels of misery and failure.

The ball is white as its made up of segments from all the other colored balls ;)

NSA you are My fave poster when it comes to bringing out the 'real-stick' and smacking some shit around town. Keep posting and being awesome haha. That is all.

When it comes to being sober, idk it just matters what context and meaning people have. Simple as that :D