• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Why helloooo there plus questions about my recent enrollment in MMT

kurlyburrito1

Greenlighter
Why hello new family! I live in San Diego all my life. Its such a great place for someone like me who loves to surf, beachcamp, and everything inbetween. I've been a heroin addict for 2 1/2 years now. I started popping vicodin and xanax together around age 23 and boy I loved it. That continued to be my DOC combo for a few years. At the age of 25 is when i made that fateful switch over to the dark side. The sticky goopy gunky dark side that is. I smoked h for about a year then a guy who i met in rehab was the one who first stuck a needle in my arm
19.gif
. I knew right away that i just opened a whole new can of worms. I blasted for about 1 1/2 years until about 5 days ago which is when i walked into the methadone clinic. I've only had 6 doses thus far and its definitely doing its job of reducing cravings and keeping me dope free for the most part. I still have a lot of mixed feelings about being on methadone. If anyone would like to clue in any advice or personal input I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys and hope to hear from a lot of you at some point!! This site is absolutely a great tool and reference guide to things which usually get shunned in mainstream media, and also people in general i guess. Enough ranting.. First post!!!! yeaaaaa=D