• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

TTYS v rip DEXbrah, WOLFFF and those EADDouche peepz too 2014

Last year for christmas my boyfriends mom got so shithoused she made dinner, sat us all down, and then proclaimed she needed to go to bed and needed help getting there.

Cant wait for this year*~*~*~*

sounds too perfect where's the catch?

Last edited:
He brutally raped, murdered and ate their bodies at boxing day.
Now he's looking for new victims.
No catch.

This will be the third Christmas where my parents arnt wanting a thing to do with me.

Makes me think, when momma bird kicks her babies out of the nest.i dont think her babies ever come back, unless otherwise.

The only animal that celebrates christmas has got to be the Monarch Butterfly. They like all meet up at the same christmas tree every year, and exchange butterfly kisses.

He's gotta see if his bumhole is strechy enough before he goes to work.

Jeez he actually checks that. It's dragging on the ground ffs you could park a bus in it surely that's stretchy enough? Or you mean he tries to get it back to stretchy rather than saggy before work? LearntYoung arsehole maintainance is serious business he says, not everyone's got the saghole yo

The catch is that her alcoholism tends to be the focus of the night and NOT MY PERFECT OUTFIT WHICH I SLAVED FOR HOURS TRYING TO GET JUST RIGHT

Exuse me I forgot I was speaking to a lady

it's pretty crazy thinking about all the christmas cards flying around in the sky this time of year.

It's not dumb.
It's just illogical.
Not to mention dumb.

uPzR4jx.png

On 11.6.12, 5,059 miles from Europe and one mile high in the air (that's 5,280 feet), the rest of the world watched as several Americans voted to legalize marijuana in the State of Colorado.

Having only two TV stations, most of the rest of the world hadn't much choice but to sit back and watch what they could only dream of doing.

Now that most of the rest of the world see's America's true power they dwell on the insignificant and hold onto their outdated ideas of numerology in an attempt to stay relevant.

OK I'll be nice this one time and make pancakes for everyone but it sure isn't going to be that crepe crap. Happy Holidays.

NSFW:
20150517-pancake-primary.jpg

NSFW:
skull-smoke-gif.gif