Good buddy of mine and occasional drug dealer now a heroine junkie

jayzsucks

Greenlighter
I don't know if posting two threads in one day is uncool or frowned upon, but whatever,<snip> because i can't sleep, and now i feel like rambling! But anyway, these past couple of days have been pretty shitty. I'm stressed about school and i also lost a friend (not actually, you know what i mean) to heroin. This is the guy that introduced me to most opiates, and would get me sweet deals compared to other dealers i know. Honestly the only significant about our friendship is that we both love drugs a lot, specifically opiates and stimulants. You can have a conversation with someone high on any drug and it can make the conversation more interesting, but having a conversation with someone whos high on the same drug as is you is something else! Not a lot of people i know like opiates or drugs in general Im from a different part of the city. This kids lower/middle class, i'm a middle class citizen i guess but i go to school with rich kids. But my buddy was always a druggy, but the kind to still get through the day despite being fucked on whatever drug. But now hes literally a junkie, he lost his phone a couple of weeks ago, so meeting up with him to pick up or go get drugs is a pain in the ass. And now when i message him on facebook he just ignores my messages, or goes off topic and talks about how amazing heroin is and i should try it. Its whatever though, shit happens. I'm sure getting dumped would be alot worse.

Have ever lost a friend or even a loved one to drugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if posting two threads in one day is uncool or frowned upon, but whatever, i just finished a bottle of malt liquor because i can't sleep, and now i feel like rambling! But anyway, these past couple of days have been pretty shitty. I'm stressed about school and i also lost a friend (not actually, you know what i mean) to heroine. This is the guy that introduced me to most opiates, and would get me sweet deals compared to other dealers i know. Honestly the only significant about our friendship is that we both love drugs a lot, specifically opiates and stimulants. You can have a conversation with someone high on any drug and it can make the conversation more interesting, but having a conversation with someone whos high on the same drug as is you is something else! Not a lot of people i know like opiates or drugs in general Im from a different part of the city. This kids lower/middle class, i'm a middle class citizen i guess but i go to school with rich kids. But my buddy was always a druggy, but the kind to still get through the day despite being fucked on whatever drug. But now hes literally a junkie, he lost his phone a couple of weeks ago, so meeting up with him to pick up or go get drugs is a pain in the ass. And now when i message him on facebook he just ignores my messages, or goes off topic and talks about how amazing heroin is and i should try it. Its whatever though, shit happens. I'm sure getting dumped would be alot worse.

Have ever lost a friend or even a loved one to drugs?

I've lost lots of friends to heroin, but I lost them permanently; they'll never be back. Heroin is a tough drug to overcome. Like other addictive drugs, it slowly creeps into your life until you're suffocating. The thing about heroin that is most deadly, in my opinion, is it's still possible to lead a functioning life as a heroin addict, making daily use very easy to start.

TBH, this dude doesn't sound like much of a genuine friend, though.