• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone after being on Subutex

hankyman

Greenlighter
I am currently prescribed and am taking 8mg Subutex daily (but have not taken any for 48 hours). I have 300ml of Methadone in my possession. What would happen if I took this? Would it just be a waste of meth due to the blocking effects of the Subutex? Any advice gratefully received.

This is an old post however I'd like to know if you took you meth. I accidently precipitated withdrawals from methadone. I'm on 45ml of meth daily and about 9 hours ago took an 8mg of bupranorphine. Fux-Ache!! What a night I've had. The chemist opens in 63 minutes and can't wait to get meth down my neck so my legs will stay still and I can finally stop sneezing!! I've read several posts and most say meth will work fine after bupranorphine but obviously not the other way round. Why did I take the bupranorphine? Because I'm a asshead!!

Anywho, I'll post what happens after I take my meth .... fingers crossed that it works because I feel baaaaaad... like, really bad!

I put at least half a gram of MY meth in 1mL of water but didn't put it down my neck, I put it up my butthole.

Two minutes to extreme distress. Held on for a full twenty minutes. If I had a nice head spin in there, I didn't notice through the agony.

Dilute it, kids.

This thread is just a disaster and I'm tired of spending an hour trying to decide where these should go or what. So i'll just close it.

I put at least half a gram of MY meth in 1mL of water but didn't put it down my neck, I put it up my butthole.

Two minutes to extreme distress. Held on for a full twenty minutes. If I had a nice head spin in there, I didn't notice through the agony.

Dilute it, kids.

This thread is just a disaster and I'm tired of spending an hour trying to decide where these should go or what. So i'll just close it.

Well, the 45ml of meth hardly put a dent in the wd'ls and I still felt like shit. So I had to score 0.2g of H which I just finished chasing. Now I feel human again!! It looks like 10 hours after taking bupranorphine isn't anywhere near enough time to allow meth to work properly.

Have you had results before with your "dilute meth/butthole" technique? I read several posts here before about doing the same with coke, however when I tried it I didn't get anything worth talking about from it.

Well, the 45ml of meth hardly put a dent in the wd'ls and I still felt like shit. So I had to score 0.2g of H which I just finished chasing. Now I feel human again!! It looks like 10 hours after taking bupranorphine isn't anywhere near enough time to allow meth to work properly.

Have you had results before with your "dilute meth/butthole" technique? I read several posts here before about doing the same with coke, however when I tried it I didn't get anything worth talking about from it.

Why did you take the subutex? Did you not know it would put you into precipitated withdrawls?

They don't sound fun at all.... I've seen the state of people who I've administered narcan to after overdoses and it doesn't look like fun at all (although bearing in mind they were as good as dead beforehand it's probably not the worst outcome ever)....

Also you know Scofula is talking about methamphetamine rather than methadone? I don't think there would be any advantages in putting dilutre methadone up your arse..

Thought I closed/moved/archived.

NavQ, sorry, nothing personal. But OP hasn't logged on since 2015, and it sounded like all you were going to do was wait and see, no question for the rest of us.

So it was best to close while we were ahead.

The meth/methadone thing was my unhelpful way of pointing out that "meth" means methamphetamine to most users here.