• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

blondes or brunettes?

Do you mean the reverse nazi thing?

No no I was jus speakin fo myself
My taste

Alasdair you know it all comes out of a bottle after 30

I just can't take blondes seriously. Studies even show brunettes are more likely to be taken seriously. Not stabbing at any blondes btw, I just like brunettes more

I like dark hair and light eyes on men.

But, it all comes down to personality more so than a hair color, just saying.

no redheads either.

just brunettes & only 3 in sequence.

i don't mean like 3 inna row;
i mean like 3 over the span...

Last edited:
If it comes to real blonds like the Scandinavians or painted blonde, I´ll go with the most familiar.
Blonde by nature that is..
Light eyes..

I mean no duh this isn't a question like "you either like one or the other, no exceptions" and of course personality matters, but which do you prefer? Also, I like light eyes much more. Im a brunette with brown eyes and id much rather have any other eye color

we moved pretty quick from either/or
to
hemaphro albino alopecians on the table there

Irish here, I have dark brown hair with green eyes and I love the combo. I wouldn't change a thing about my hair color, one time I wanted a change not too long ago.. I went to my hair dresser and had her dye my hair blond. It wasn't a bad look on me but, needless to say I had her dye my hair back to my natural color 3 month later -never again-.

It's not a deal breaker for me if a dude has blond, red etc. hair color, I do prefer dark hair though. My S/O has dirty blond hair with hints of red in his beard (when he grows it out) and he has the most beautiful blue eyes. I always pictured my ideal man with dark hair and light eyes. But love conquers what are expectations are sometimes.

My post was rushed I might have to tweak it later and re-read it.

peace