• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

blondes or brunettes?

Yes, red just doesn't work on me… I have a one cousin with red in the whole family, no one else?

I usually seem attracted to light eyes. Something about seeing the pupil easily perhaps, it helps to feel connected for me. Light eyes (blue). Green though, it depends. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Redheads get special attention, though I have little luck with them. Actually the only people I have had bad endings with have had red hair. If you can call it bad in the end. I don't know. Jesus says not to judge.

Strawberry blond is nice.

But there is a girl I know with dark hair and amber eyes that are really bright in light...

But most of the time I like the [people with the] lighter variety of hair/eyes, it seems. Uhh. I don't know. I've really liked some dark/dark girls.

TL;DR: I don't know but it seems lighter colors.

Last edited:
I've found that while a Blonde catches my eye, I find brunettes just as attractive. And my GFs I've had its been a fair mix. For me its the features I like, certain eyes, certain body types, curves and how they dress to enhance their good features. BUT as far as hair goes...NO SHORT HAIR! lol :) Very few girls can pull off the short hair look, at least shoulder length, thats more important than color

First off: My respect to you beautiful blondes everywhere (especially with green eyes.) I digress; when arguing with friends I always share my sentiment as follows: Brunette (women) have a more natural beauty (to me) in the morning, right out of the shower, before,after,or during sex. I'm being biased because most of my S/O have been brunette. I've had wild passionate sex with blonde women but for some reason I always lean towards brunettes when I think 'natural' beauty. I'm big on hair length and eye color but that's not the question. So in summation: Brunette. Long and curly if possible, void where prohibited, not available in all 50 states.=D

I usually seem attracted to light eyes. Something about seeing the pupil easily perhaps, it helps to feel connected for me. Light eyes (blue). Green though, it depends. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Redheads get special attention, though I have little luck with them. Actually the only people I have had bad endings with have had red hair. If you can call it bad in the end. I don't know. Jesus says not to judge.

Strawberry blond is nice.

But there is a girl I know with dark hair and amber eyes that are really bright in light...

But most of the time I like the [people with the] lighter variety of hair/eyes, it seems. Uhh. I don't know. I've really liked some dark/dark girls.

TL;DR: I don't know but it seems lighter colors.
Studies show people are more attracted to people with dilated pupils (probably not blown out like mine when I do my research about genetics) so that makes sense. Amber eyes are as rare maybe even more rare than green eyes, I love them and have only met three people with them, two of them were twins.

I've found that while a Blonde catches my eye, I find brunettes just as attractive. And my GFs I've had its been a fair mix. For me its the features I like, certain eyes, certain body types, curves and how they dress to enhance their good features. BUT as far as hair goes...NO SHORT HAIR! lol :) Very few girls can pull off the short hair look, at least shoulder length, thats more important than color
I feel the short hair thing. Only certain people can pull it off. I use to have long straight hair down to my butt but cut it off when I was ten. Stupid decision. Now its a few inches past my shoulders and dreaded but growing quickly

I like exotic eyes composed of mixed colors.
Heterochromia? There are different types of it. There is the type when botheyes are ccompletely different colors which is badass and also there is When the center of the eye is a different color than the outter iris

I like exotic eyes composed of mixed colors.
Heterochromia? There are different types of it. There is the type when botheyes are ccompletely different colors which is badass and also there is When the center of the eye is a different color than the outter iris

I really like when the center is different then the outer iris. I also like it when the inner is also a mix of different colors.

NSFW:
38e5ce9e0ae6aa9880717b82bc7f81a7.jpg

eye.jpg

eye-big.jpg

82-1.jpg

A girl i was recently seeing has wild eyes. Emerald green and phthalo blue.. with rips through the eyes where one takes over from the other like jagged storm clouds on the horizon.

EDIT:

NSFW:
1b0ca0256febeb1703188645b59237d8.jpg

45884586000D2B6E00004808220076230205020E9D00979D9D0A9B0B020E0A0A04.jpg

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKupCOH1zYSMGKE3S6xJDndslcAAV81jfBj-1Oi

EDIT: Your right, the girl I was seeing has heterochromia.. she has the emerald and blue eyes that have characteristics allot like these.

NSFW:
Sectoral-Heterochromia-9.jpg

My eyes change colors, hows that for weird.

Last edited:
I feel the short hair thing. Only certain people can pull it off. I use to have long straight hair down to my butt but cut it off when I was ten. Stupid decision. Now its a few inches past my shoulders and dreaded but growing quickly
I have daughter who is grown now, very pretty and when she was a cute she was cuter than fuck, toehead blonde with huge blue eyes, you get the picture. My ex is a pretty mean bitch and I had always said dont cut her hair short, well one day they came home and both had "bobs" Or bowl cuts....... ex did that just to spite cause she could, cost her quite a bit of sex too LOL. My kids hair was almost to her butt too and that bowl cut looked like SHIT. I just looked at my ex and said, now you know why I didnt want her hair cut short......ooooopslol

I have daughter who is grown now, very pretty and when she was a cute she was cuter than fuck, toehead blonde with huge blue eyes, you get the picture. My ex is a pretty mean bitch and I had always said dont cut her hair short, well one day they came home and both had "bobs" Or bowl cuts....... ex did that just to spite cause she could, cost her quite a bit of sex too LOL. My kids hair was almost to her butt too and that bowl cut looked like SHIT. I just looked at my ex and said, now you know why I didnt want her hair cut short......ooooopslol
Thats so shitty :( I hate people like that

I really like when the center is different then the outer iris. I also like it when the inner is also a mix of different colors.

NSFW:

eye.jpg

eye-big.jpg

82-1.jpg

A girl i was recently seeing has wild eyes. Emerald green and phthalo blue.. with rips through the eyes where one takes over from the other like jagged storm clouds on the horizon.

EDIT:

NSFW:

EDIT: Your right, the girl I was seeing has heterochromia.. she has the emerald and blue eyes that have characteristics allot like these.

NSFW:

I wish mine had a bit more to it like that but I just gotta learn to like my eyes while admiring others

I've always preffered brunettes, by a long shot... Blondes are over-rated IMO. However brunettes with a bit of blonde highlights, perfection %)

NSFW:

eye.jpg

eye-big.jpg

82-1.jpg

EDIT:

NSFW:

NSFW:

I've seen a few of these. I think one was on a National Geographic cover once. Mysteriously beautiful.

BUT as far as hair goes...

Very few girls can pull off the short hair look,
at least shoulder length,

woman's shoulders are the front lines of her mystique,
and her neck,
if she's alive

William daFoe
keeps a journal
of heterochromatics
as a coke runner