• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

blondes or brunettes?

If you have a dark hair it is difficult to look natural in whiter colors.
The combo you refer is acceptable by society because of the eyes.
If you don´t have the blue/green eyes, you must have light hair so we hear all the time.
Fortunately or not, I have both..
I also wouldn´t change anything about my looks, although I´m getting a few lighter white hair, which reinforces the light but could soon appear to be from aging.

I'm a natural blonde and havn't made the decision to dye my hair at this point but I would say overall brunettes are more attractive because even when dyed it looks more natural verse when hair is dyed blonde ,unless it is done well it usually looks brassy or fried

the real face
of the dire
Le mons
springs from the truth split
Re: echeclus
& the way th'
rcytyp plays out in the xpression o beauty +

The earth & it's ravages...

Many more problems
But the ravages of ages (!)

@Wez
I have very light hair and have wanted to have a darker hair..
What color are you eyes, Wez?
Mine are blue but everyone have blue eyes, so I wish they were green or brown?
Do you also feel that way?
I wouln´t change anything on my looks, however, have noticed some white hair and I wonder if this is soon going be be super light, not in a good way..
I am aging faster being sober on m.

the real face
of the dire
Le mons
springs from the truth split
Re: echeclus
& the way th'
rcytyp plays out in the xpression o beauty +

The earth & it's ravages...

Many more problems
But the ravages of ages (!)

I´m not sure I followed you..

I mean no duh this isn't a question like "you either like one or the other, no exceptions" and of course personality matters, but which do you prefer? Also, I like light eyes much more. Im a brunette with brown eyes and id much rather have any other eye color

Why ? I have blue eyes and would prefer to have them brown..

I'm a natural blonde who prefers brunettes as well

It sounds sensual when you say it like that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Why ? I have blue eyes and would prefer to have them brown..
I guess it's because most guys ive been with have light eyes so its more attractive to me. Overall I like brown eyes but it's rare When people compliment my eyes unless I have makeup on and besides the almond shape

My favourite eyes are houri eyes big wide white eyes unblinkin
v dark brown or almost black deep modest super intense but game deer like
Compassionate flashing safe confident flickerin keen sure but guarded +
Aware & sparkling

Lol..

My favourite eyes are houri eyes big wide white eyes unblinkin
v dark brown or almost black deep modest super intense but game deer like
Compassionate flashing safe confident flickerin keen sure but guarded +
Aware & sparkling

How should I call you man!! It´s tricky sometimes.
Dark eyes are intense indeed. But it must come with the right hair and face, don´t you agree?
And certainly a nickname.
If I want to speak to you. What should I really call you?
24?
That has a meaning else where that perhaps you don´t know..but maybe that´s your point..
Nothing against it.

Lol, you did not expect that !!
I loved it..
Great post!

Did I see a doctor Katz above? Sorry, off topic - but I LOVED that show. Thank you for the reminder. :)

And yeah, I want brown eyes with blonde hair, not green.. and brunette, even died my hair brown/black for like 10 years. lawl

Did I see a doctor Katz above? Sorry, off topic - but I LOVED that show. Thank you for the reminder. :)

And yeah, I want brown eyes with blonde hair, not green.. and brunette, even died my hair brown/black for like 10 years. lawl
Haha hell yeah I watch that or home movies every night before bed

I guess it's because most guys ive been with have light eyes so its more attractive to me. Overall I like brown eyes but it's rare When people compliment my eyes unless I have makeup on and besides the almond shape

Yes, most of my friends who have blue eyes wanted to have brown yes.
I wish I could also have a darker hair but man in general don´t change colors. Can´t die my hair.

In that movie "Silver lining" the main actress did die her her and became totally different from what she really was.

Haha hell yeah I watch that or home movies every night before bed

Awesome - I am going to watch it tonight! :)

I have not seen that movie… Adding it next to Dr Katz.
I actually enjoyed having brown hair, people did treat me differently … and I could wear colors I usually wouldn't wear with blond, although it did wash out my face a little….

I have not seen that movie… Adding it next to Dr Katz.
I actually enjoyed having brown hair, people did treat me differently … and I could wear colors I usually wouldn't wear with blond, although it did wash out my face a little….
Its a show but Jonathan katz is in some episodes and h john Benjamin. It was on adult swim when it first came out.
I like having brown hair too. I bleached it a few years ago and it looked good but I look better as a brunette. I had red hair for awhile too but it made my lips too pale lol