• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Nice long skins session last night and this morning.

Three hours of moving and hauling.

^ 3 hours, that's a lot!

Today I'm resting but will go out and jog for an hour or so.

Having been following through swimming and water aerobics almost everyday now. It gives that good feeling I needed for the day. :)

Nice day today and I hauled dirt for a spring garden for two hours and cleaned and hauled stuff for another threw. Feeling great.

^ :)

Still pretty steady with my daily swimming - 4 x a week. Alternated with water aerobics.
Life changer. Leave my stress in the water, most of the days.

Have upgraded my water aerobics classes and I'm having a great time.
Haven't missed one in more than three months. :)
I'm still sore from yesterday's.

My workouts for a little over a week have consisted of constantly chewing food.

Glad to be getting back to a strenuous construction project tomorrow.

^ Have been eating a lot during the holidays and considering the Gym is closed this week, I'm using the treadmill for 50 minutes everyday.

I'm looking forward to next week. The lack of exercises in the intensity is making me a little depressed.

I'm doing a lot by myself but I don't have the same discipline as if I'd be going to the Gym every other day.

Besides, I believe swimming is my sport of choice and I can't just go somewhere else. Not during these holidays.

Haven't been able to exercise for a couple weeks , also no soccer due to breaking my foot. Feeling suicidal really.

I'm sorry BB you are feeling like that.
These holidays after Christmas tend to make us feel things we don't want to.
Be safe and take care! I really mean that

Last edited:
No problem. Hope you're better.

I've been spending most of my latest days running/walking 4 miles on treadmill.
Swimming aerobics start Monday.

Going to go move boxes and furniture for a couple hours right now. Also am actively looking for a gym to join again.

Gym recess is over. Have gone back to swimming, 1 hour and half this morning.
Pretty tired although the morning exercise is helping me to get through the day.

I did dogsitting today, so I threw in an hour of dog walking...weather was so mild... mid 40's.... so nice to have a little fur baby for company.:)

i'm going for a run now, been out of practice with exercise for a while, but sometimes its just better not to think about it and do something.

I'm now back to action. Swimming every other day. I feel so good after the shower afterwards.
Yesterday my wife recorded my own positive talk so she would play it when I'm down.