• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Canopied a soaked 130 plant veg. Walked eight miles and hauled five gallons by hand to water another room by hand for some upper body.. I feal top notch but my legs are beat.

About to eat my secound dinner of the night:)

Did 3 sets of 25 pushups, 80 crunches, shadow boxed for 45 mins, did some toning excercises, 40 squats no weights, 20 squats with two 20lb weights, and shadow boxed again for 20 mins.

About an hour and a half of excercise.

You gotta improvise if you don't have a gym. The only equipment I have are weights and a bench press.

That's great Nixiam! :)
]You don't need to go to a gym to get exercised. You can also walk or run.
And when you start to do it regularly you'll feel even better!

Yea, I figured I should do my body some good. Being young and all, I don't wanna be frail when I'm old.

And it's healthy. Not to mention I can better support any recreational habits.

I'll be following a routine from now on. I'm working my way up to 100 push ups a day. The more muscle you have the higher your metabolism is, thus you burn fat.

I'll start jogging soon too. Probably just in place because it's far too hot out and I get self concious when people see me train.

I'll wait till autumn for the outside stuff.

Jogging on a impact absorbing treadmill might be a good option for joint health later on in life nix

I also have a bad knee, bad leg..

Have found my piece of a joy in a swimming pool. All the sports I practice in there has zero impact and you still can build your muscle with rubber alters. It has been a great experience for me. I had done it before when I was younger and it took me sometime to get back to the routine but now I feel good every time I go.

I woke up angry as hell so ran on the treadmill. Glad my leg didn't give out. I fell from drinking too much once and it fucked up my leg. I couldn't trust walking long distances on it. One time I thought I was ok and walked to the store and fell flat on the concrete. I got right back up and kept walking even though it was embarrassing.

So today I ran for 30 minutes. My leg seems safe now. I'm also looking at an Ana diet website. I'm not trying to become anorexic, just looking at tips on how to eat less. So far, I've only had oatmeal so I still burned more calories than I ate. For lunch, I think I'll have a can of tuna.

Woke up at 4:30 am frustrated as fuck so got my mat and did crunches/reverse crunches and push-ups. Anything that helped me sweat and get aggression out.

It's too early in my house to run on the treadmill, but that will come in a few hours.

Was frustrated again around 4 am. Did 100 crunches and reverse crunches. Did some butt squeezes and push-ups. Now later in the morning comes the treadmill. I'm nailing that treadmill just like yesterday, running 30 minutes.

I book marked an Ana diet tip page. Not recommending that to anyone else, but it helps me to keep my food intake low. I'm definitely burning way more than I'm eating.

And I bookmarked a Thinspo site. The chicks on that particular site aren't anorexic, they're just fit. Looking at hot chicks with toned abs and asses is a huge motivator to keep going.

Fuck, I got absolutely no sleep last night and now it's treadmill time. I don't want to get up, but I do at the same time. I will. Nothing else to do...

Last edited:
So I just got off the treadmill and trust me, I did NOT feel like doing it and ended up pushing myself further than I did before. Feels good.
It really is all about putting one foot in front of the other. Put your sneakers on and keep moving.

^It does feel good. I have been out travelling and besides walking I haven't done much. I looking forward to restart my activities as soon as possible.

Walked 15 miles, transplanted thirty, hauled bales around and hand watered two big rooms.

Im pretty stiff and sore today.

Going to join a new gym tomorrow and also get a massage.

Does working too much count? I sweat to the point I need to change clothes ;)

I'm swimming at work's swimming pool.
I don't feel very comfortable there but better than nothing.

Sweating to the point you need to change clothes means you're doing it right. I can't wait to get on the treadmill...as soon as my lil' bro' gets out the damn way. I don't like people watching me work out. Haha

In the meantime I did some ab work and butt crunches..or is it called pelvic thrusts...where you lie down and lift your hips up while squeezing your butt. Ouch. Hurts so good.

So I ran on the treadmill earlier today, then later at night, did more sit-ups, etc and ran on the treadmill again, burning even more calories then I did earlier. It's been a while since I've been proud myself.