• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

I'm in football withdrawal so i guess i will hit the gym. Ended up doing a nice jog yesterday and lifted legs. Think today i will just do some intervals and random lifts I haven't been getting done.

lol what is football wd?

i went to the gym and did 3 intervals of HIIT within 15 mins, then speed walked for another 15. i feel pretty good right now!

lol what is football wd?

Its a sever withdrawal that happens every year from the time a persons team of choice or TOC does not make the playoffs or gets knocked out of the playoffs till a fresh supply becomes available early in september. :?

Ended up just cracking out a full chest, tricepts, and bicepts since i didn't do it on leg day yesterday.. and did a jog. I feel wonderful, but really hungry.

Time to cook.

Just a long run today.. showed up at the gym and there were three large trucks.. All new machines and they looked really nice.. some crazy shit i have no idea stuff.. wait and see what comes back in for the free weight stuff.. should be in by tomorrow.

Im kinda surprised.. we just got all new stuff this time last year..

Long walk, job, cmt visit, bath for the little ones, 1 more job… dinner… movie, structure & balance, even though I don't like it! ;)
Glad I learned all this stuff some time ago, or I would be an unhappy camper… Just gotta keep it up moving forward.

Im excited going to head in and check out all the new equipment... Definitely going to have to change my routine, but that will probably turn out to be a good thing.

hiked in the redwoods and back to the beach with a bunch of folks that go out every week with their dogs.

SO they finally rolled in all the new free weights... damn they look sick..

We have six variations on these.. kept a few traditional items.. and a ton more.. im pretty excited.. now I just have to figure out how they work and all the bells and whistles and write up a new routine. people were kinda all walking around a little dumbfounded as all our routines need to be rethought.
https://www.google.com/search?q=ham...+strength+power+rack&revid=866944089&imgdii=_

Walked, ran, and lifted back and shoulders today. =D

Went yesterday to the gym and off today. Tomorrow im planning to go early morning depending on what time i wake up

I took two days off.. feeling very rested.. going in now to get my back and shoulders routine worked out with the new equipment.

Walk, run, lift, smile and relax. :)

Cardio workout today. Tomorrow will be sauna and other body workiuts except cardio.

Great workout yesterday. fealt really strong and overran without even realizing it.

Was going to go today, but i'm going to go watch a college hockey game.. so run, legs, and biceps are on for tomorrow.

Goin again today as ive mentioned yesrerday but i just cant stay away from cardio lol. Gonna do other exercises first before cardio then cardio then sauna so ill be in the gym for a while lol

Going again today then takin a day off workout tomorrow then back wed thurs and fri

You all are too hard-core for me! I just started at the gym late December. Been working on my stamina--I hit six months clean two days ago, and have been continuing to battle PAWS. I walk, then do what I can on the cable machines. I've noticed increased energy and strength, which keeps me motivated. I've finally gotten to the point where I enjoy going to the gym (vs cursing and kicking the whole way there). Can't wait till I can do a full program. I'll check back then! Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)

Yesterday was a mess.. totally scatterbrain day.. showed up at the gym without my juice water, street shoes, and lost my jellies on my ear phones.. decided the universe was telling me not to work out so I just bailed.

So walk run chest triceps is reloaded for today.

Going today after rssting for 3 days. Gotta work real hard to get rid of the cal i consumed.

Maya and NSA own this thread!

I've been doing a real simple whole body routine 3-4 days a week - squats, bench press and some kind of row or pull down for my back. Then eliptical for 20 to 40 minutes depending on the time.

Starting tomorrow I'll be moving towards a 2 day split. Squats, bench press and overhead press followed by cardio Monday and Thursday. On Tuesday and Friday it will be deadlifts, barbell row and some kind of lat pulldowns until I I'm strong enough to do pull ups followed by cardio. Man I'm all about the compound movements right now.