• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What are you doing to NOT BUY ANY USELESS SHIT?

incest,, on the other hand (wink wink)

He did say his sister was a smoke show redhead.. but im not sure this is always going to turn out to be free. Harms a virgin and the chance he will let one past the goal keeper is significant.

Sticking to my guns and haven't bought anything except for my kido.. im all about crushing materialism. But the Buddha was a spoiled fucking prince before he figured it out and i think finding eventual dissatisfaction in driven limbic pleasure is a necessary path. That and I love to see him smile. :)

when I was a chil my father
would take us + sneak down onto nearby church land
where they had a pine forest
then cut down a approp sampling
with his swiss army knife saw

those 15 minutes
(we're talkin a proper tree here;
idk why he din't jus take a actual saw)
were always full of
mad trepidation

then we would drag it the coupla k's home

booze is good

but not free..

incest,, on the other hand (wink wink)
buy any useless shit..... booze isn't useless. it drops panties and creates jovial social atmospheres.

He did say his sister was a smoke show redhead.. but im not sure this is always going to turn out to be free. Harms a virgin and the chance he will let one past the goal keeper is significant.
step sister.... i saw her boobs once. but now she lives in Van producing animation and is one of those girls in clubs that all the dude ogle

I don't buy stuff… maybe I'll send some photos to family or something. It's cancelled so I'm here in the city working this year anyway.

buy any useless shit..... booze isn't useless.

As official adjudicator and borderline alcoholic, I'll allow it on a technicality... just. It's a highly (enjoyable) consumable so kinda outwith the remit of the thread. :D

I don't buy stuff… maybe I'll send some photos to family or something.

Great idea. For my mum about 20 years ago (8o), I scanned a few of our best family dog photos, printed them off, and arranged them into a (repurposed) frame. It wasn't exactly a professional job, but she was over the moon and it's still hanging halfway up her staircase wall. So yeah. :)

Thanks!
Yeah, I am going to do it.. Feeling more inspired now. My mom would love some old photos, I have boxes under my bed from waaaay back, and she doesn't have any of her stuff with her anymore, all in storage somewhere. :)
Hanging 1/2 way up her staircase, lololol.

I think you deserve a very good present C.
After all, you have been sober for ages!!
Choose the best. It will suit you just fine..

@Smoky: On the WALL; not on the actual stairs. :p Haha.

If you make an effort and put some thought into it, your mum will probably like whatever you do. Your mum will love surprising/long unseen photos of you and any siblings/niblings/parents etc. more than anything you could buy from a shop.

I'm confident you'll do a better job than I did, though. :D

Moms are great. They will always love you regardless.
@Felix, why don´t you think you´ve made a good job?

I don't intend spending *anything* more than usual.

Alcohol intake might be increased for a couple of days... but apart from that, I really can't think. I'll make the wife a christmas card. :D

We invested about £50 in some petrol to drive up and visit the relatives for a long overdue pre-christmas trip this weekend, and it was worth every penny. I've already mentioned the presents situation so there's no need to repeat that.

It does help if others get into the spirit too, of course. My relatives were 100% fine with everything and the kids loved their stuff, which we made them open before we left. :)

That sounds tiring..although visiting family is really great!!

@Felix, why don´t you think you´ve made a good job?

Oh yeah. Frame was too small, too many photos crammed into it, and zero white space/border.

Now I would curate it and arrange it more selectively, that's all. :)