Tren ace 'fat burning' and anti -catabolic

Ethan8

Bluelighter
To those of you who has dropped below 10% dry totally would you say trenA does has fat burning properties and is one of the best anti-catabolic drug in a deficit.

I'd never run high again ,my head can't take it but from a good lab I feel 50mg ED with EQ AND 150mg pharma prop + a myriad of fat burning PEDs is a good primer to rebound from...

.....and yes I do my CV and eat clean but some of these guys don't notice until they are really lean.

Only then would I raise long estered test and add GH.

Yes tren is an ungodly fat burner. Real tren burns fat really fast. You should really consider flipping your test and tren doses to 50mgs a day prop 150 a day tren. Then you will not need to eat clean and you'll still be under 10% realistically 8%. Don't buy hGH unless it's pharma its a waste I'm sick of seeing ppl burn there money on that crap.

Yes tren is an ungodly fat burner. Real tren burns fat really fast. You should really consider flipping your test and tren doses to 50mgs a day prop 150 a day tren. Then you will not need to eat clean and you'll still be under 10% realistically 8%. Don't buy hGH unless it's pharma its a waste I'm sick of seeing ppl burn there money on that crap.

That's a very bad idea. No offense but taking 150mg of tren per day to compensate for a bad diet is pretty stupid and unhealthy.

dont expect to see any crazy fat loss under 350mg tren a week. the real magic happens when you're doing 700mg a week. but dont think you can sit on your fat ass and eat and just train for 45 minutes and get shredded.

my first run with tren i was 19 (yea im fuckin crazy i know), i was doing 175mg test prop a week and 700mg tren ace a week. i was also on clen for around 6-8 weeks, doing cardio and lifting every day and i was a fucking freak i was throwing up the 120's on incline dumbbell chest for 10 in my school weight room. damn i miss that blast.

Actually, once you've got about 6 weeks of tren loaded into your system, there is no such thing as unhealthy eating.

It's the wrong thing for most kids to hear, I've had a full day of drinking and fish frying. Hush puppies, beer, whiskey, overly breaded fried fish.

Woke up the next morning looking even better than the day before. Tren is a ridiculous hormone that most of us don't even deserve.

The affects on the liver are still up for debate though.

I wouldn't say tren is a fat burner, but it is a damn good cutting compound. I have used 100mg EOD for 10 weeks on a cutting cycle. The only negative is night sweats.

Can't spell STRENGTH without TREN!

Some info on Tren..

As a general rule, all androgens will produce secondary effects on lipolysis by binding with androgen receptors located in adipose tissue. Essentially, the stronger the androgen, the higher affinity it will have with binding to these receptors. This bind will stimulate the mobilization of fatty acids, and ultimately the oxidation of them assuming that a caloric deficit is adhered to. Trenbolone by itself, and alongside estrogen, has been shown to reduce subcutaneous fat, intermuscular fat, and decrease muscle marbling (another measurement of intramuscular fat content).
Although, the binding of trenbolone to androgen receptors in adipose tissue is fairly straight forward, the precise mechanism(s) through which it reduces body fat remain to be determined. Many speculate it may involve a direct stimulation of lipolysis, as demonstrated by an increased expression of enzymes involved in lipolysis in the liver, including enoyl-coA-hydratase (EnoylCoA) and acyl-coA-dehydrogenase.
In various rat studies, there has been an inability for males to gain body weight following trenbolone administration. The speculation here is that this may result from a reduction in total body fat mass or perhaps intramuscular fat content, similar to what has been observed in other species.

K. Blouin, A. Veilleux, V. Luu-The, A. Tchernof - Androgen metabolism in adipose tissue: recent advances Mol Cell Endocrinol, 301 (2009), pp. 97?103

R.C. Herschler, A.W. Olmsted, A.J. Edwards, R.L. Hale, T. Montgomery, R.L. Preston, et al. - Production responses to various doses and ratios of estradiol benzoate and trenbolone acetate implants in steers and heifers J Anim Sci, 73 (1995), pp. 2873?2881

B.A. Reiling, D.D. Johnson - Effects of implant regimens (trenbolone acetate-estradiol administered alone or in combination with zeranol) and vitamin D3 on fresh beef color and quality J Anim Sci, 81 (2003), pp. 135?142

J.A. Samber, J.D. Tatum, M.I. Wray, W.T. Nichols, J.B. Morgan, G.C. Smith - Implant program effects on performance and carcass quality of steer calves finished for 212 days J Anim Sci, 74 (1996), pp. 1470?1476

M. Reiter, V.M. Walf, A. Christians, M.W. Pfaffl, H.H. Meyer -Modification of mRNA expression after treatment with anabolic agents and the usefulness for gene expression-biomarkers Anal Chim Acta, 586 (2007), pp. 73?81

Some other neat things that have been seen during rodent studies is trenbolone's somewhat unique abilities to decrease retroperitoneal (behind abdominal cavity), perirenal (kidney), and other fat depots. I have been trying to get my hands on these studies however they are unpublished, as far as I know...
Time and time again, the lipolytic effects of trenbolone (enanthate) have been superior to testosterone (enanthate) in comparable exogenous doses. Although I would urge folks not to think of trenbolone as a "fat burner", it can definitely assist one's goals when combined with a proper diet and lifestyle.

I've never found tern to burn fat especially, it's very anabolic in nature and really sub 10% body fat teen will harden you really well, it can also be used to gain tissue on a lower cal diet! Ie contest prep, I always run then hex when I'm under 10% and getting ready for a show! but the same logic could be used before a holiday to. High dose tern is a roller coaster if you ask me, it's a toxic compound by anyone's standard and the sides really kick in when you increase the dose. Certainly my fav steroid tho.

I promise you tren is VERY liver toxic at anything above 100mg ed.. I just bumped from 100mg ed to 150mg ed for 3 days, and then 200mg ed for 3 days and on the 5th day my eyes turned yellow which is liver damage. I was not taking any orals, diets normal and test enth is the only other substance I was taking and that was at 250mg per week.

Seriously don't go above 100mg tren... it will fuck you really hard really fast and it's not fun.

I personally DESPISE Tren and only advocate its usage to people who are making a full-time salary off of their physiques. Tren actually makes me look like shit i.e. flat, depleted, no glycogen storage, etc regardless of diet. I find it very difficult to "out eat" tren and it's the only compound that makes my life unbearable even at VERY low dosages.

I personally DESPISE Tren and only advocate its usage to people who are making a full-time salary off of their physiques. Tren actually makes me look like shit i.e. flat, depleted, no glycogen storage, etc regardless of diet. I find it very difficult to "out eat" tren and it's the only compound that makes my life unbearable even at VERY low dosages.

This is a very interesting experience you've had with it. Has it always had this effect on you?

This is a very interesting experience you've had with it. Has it always had this effect on you?

Yes, albeit I've found numerous other subjects to have the same issues. Also, I've run trenbolone at dosages as low as 200mgs per week and as high as 150mg of Acetate per day!!!

Yes, albeit I've found numerous other subjects to have the same issues. Also, I've run trenbolone at dosages as low as 200mgs per week and as high as 150mg of Acetate per day!!!

That is surprising... I've had remarkable results even at low doses, and at my age...lol Are you sure your tren is really tren..?

This may sound too low of a dose but I got away with using trenabolone acetate at 50mg/week probably a little under. I literally was pushing around 7mg a day which was quite funny considering sometimes if I went to register the needle to make sure I wasn't in a vessel the occasions I got blood almost triumphed the tren in volume within the needle.

My reasoning for that is I have found that I'm hypersensitive to any androgens I've come across. I had very sensitive nodules in my nipples during puberty and have always assumed that was some form of pubertal gynocomastia or something along those lines. 400mg/wk of testosterone will sky rocket my e2 unless an AI is used in conjunction.

That is surprising... I've had remarkable results even at low doses, and at my age...lol Are you sure your tren is really tren..?

lol of course it's real tren..This statement is being projected from someone who remembers his first cycle with the finaplex pellet extraction.

Tren does NOT BURN FAT! its highly anabolic and androgenic.... it does help your metobolism, but i does not burn fat... It depends on your diet... im on 150mg tren a EOD and i have never been ''fatter'' now.

Eh all androgens burn fat in the sense they attach to AR in adipose tissue. Tren is also suppressing My appetite. I'm leaning out without even trying

I agree with everyone. Tren is insane. At the same time, I'm not so sure if it directly causes fat burning, or if it's the insane amount of muscle one packs on which causes higher calorie burning. But, either way and for whatever reasons, one tends to be able to lose fat no matter what over half way through a cycle using Tren. You feel awful, sweat like a horse after eating, can't sleep at night, sweat in the bed at night tricking yourself into thinking you surely pissed yourself, and can cause gyno from increased prolactin.

It is not a first timer's choice. Start light so you don't ruin your tolerance and receptors.