Tren ace 'fat burning' and anti -catabolic

I can't do anymore surgical procedures on myself. My hands are gnar-barred to the extreme from my own home remedy for this wart outbreak I had a few years back.

I used needle nose pliers to pull the warts up and put tension between the skin and then cut it off and proceed to dig into my skin (my tick kind of allows me to self-mutilate with pleasure) I heated a nail up till it was red hot and cauterized the wart until there was nothing left except burnt flesh. Toe nail clippers worked pretty good, too.

Do ADD individuals tend to commit to an action without any real thought and afterwards finally come to realize the magnitude of what they just did?

PMSL! Yes sometimes, it's like being absent-minded... see the problem and act first, think about consequences later. It's all about weak executive functioning/oversight.

PMSL! Yes sometimes, it's like being absent-minded... see the problem and act first, think about consequences later. It's all about weak executive functioning/oversight.
Ahhhh so now the picture is coming together. I don't notice any symptoms of ADD, but you said something about me possibly showing some signs then it must be noticable. :)

It happens all the time posting on this board though. I'll just spam my keyboard with illogical rhetoric, click post, come back ten minutes later and see the post wondering why I would type that. Or I come back and read my previous posts and can't understand anything I was trying to cover! I'll just blame those on some demonic possession that has an interest in nonsensical forum posting.

Yeah, that could also just be anything though lol. You would need a proper diagnosis from a real-life professional. I generally believe that the only point in labeling a perceived condition is if it helps the person (or those around them) manage their life/issues/situations better. If you think your scatteredness is really affecting your quality of life, then consider going for a diagnosis, or at least reading about it in a great deal of depth first.

Yeah, that could also just be anything though lol. You would need a proper diagnosis from a real-life professional. I generally believe that the only point in labeling a perceived condition is if it helps the person (or those around them) manage their life/issues/situations better. If you think your scatteredness is really affecting your quality of life, then consider going for a diagnosis, or at least reading about it in a great deal of depth first.

I enjoy the natural tendency to be an airhead. Just never knew the possible association with ADD. I'm sure my half finished posts lying in ruin throughout this section of the forum is just wreaking havoc on other members!

People probably just read them and think to themselves, "At least I'm not as fried as this dude!" Contrary to popular belief, my name is just because I thought GrymReefer was a funny take on Grimreaper. I haven't smoked in years upon years. The constant scatter brain function is probably from drinking the wretched city water. I swear you could slowly poison someone with it if you slowly introduced it into their personal water supply. Water from the country grows vegetation, but water from the southside of Indy causes damage to the structural integrity of your faucet and rusts out your sink. Go to wash your car with that water and after everything dries you notice it vaporized the paint, your tires and the tree 30 feet away.

I am now haunted by thoughts of home surgery... Though I've gotten good at wound care and taking care of abscesses.
Clonidine is the miracle drug for me. I talked about it for some time. Low on side effects, just use it sparingly to prevent rebound hypertension which sucks terribly and put me at stroke risk some years back. Literally one 0.1mg tablet at night and sleep like a baby.

* Night sweats and trensomnia - Clonidine HCl.
* Avoid stimulants during the day - except maybe preworkout if you need to
* Drink plenty of water/teas - won't affect the dark urine issue but it's good to flush kidneys well
* Confidence and energy - not sure why you'd want to counter that as long as you're not being a complete dick?
* Naps - take them! Naps are excellent for the body, and you're sort of 'self-employed' and potentially a student soon so....

Any other sides you have?

* Night sweats and trensomnia - Clonidine HCl. -CAREFUL, REBOUND BP FROM CLONIDINE IS VERY REAL. DON'T TAKE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS. I FIND L-THEANINE AND GRAPE SEED EXTRACT DO A GREAT JOB WITHOUT THE WOOZINESS I GET FROM MELATONIN AND THE CRAZY DREAMS FROM VALERIAN.

* Naps - take them! Naps are excellent for the body, and you're sort of 'self-employed' and potentially a student soon so.... -MY FIRST RUN WITH TREN I STARTED GETTING TIRED TOO AND TAKING NAPS. COME TO FIND OUT MY AST AND ALT (LIVER ENZYMES) WERE ABOUT 10X NORMAL. FATIGUE CAN OBV BE A SYMPTOM OF YOUR LIVER MAKING ITS WAY TO YOUR ANUS TO BE PROMPTLY SHITTED OUT. IF YOU DIDN'T USED TO TAKE NAPS AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU'RE PASSING OUT AT YOUR DESK AT 3PM GET YOUR LIVER CHECKED OUT! THERE IS A POINT OF NO RETURN DESPITE ITS MAGICAL HEALING ABILITIES... IF YOU JUST DON'T GAF YOU CAN USE CLEN TO KEEP YOU AWAKE AND AS A BONUS IT WILL CUT YOU UP WITH A VERY MINOR EFFECT ON THE LIVER. JUST TAKE IT EARLY AND IT SHOULD WEAR OFF ENOUGH BY SLEEPYTIME.

I've found out that nothing changes my body like tren, so it's worth the minor health risk to me since I'm much more careful now. Literally daily changes in your body, nothing will transform you like tren. Scale won't move much unless you're 4000k+, but the fat melts starting at about 450/wk for me and is replaced with lean beef. Just go with the ace ester your first run in case it goes badly you can bug out without waiting a month for the enanthate ester to clear.

Last edited:
Think its finally time for me to post a picture.....
For the simple fact that I just want to visibly show the effects of using low dose tren..

photo2.jpg

This is me on nothing more then 125mg of test e and 100mg of tren it...having used gear for quite sometime i credit this (beside diet and cardio) directly to my tren use...ive used everything under the sun outside of winstrol(injectable that is) and ive never been able to obtain this level of leanness without tren I cant remember how much i weight in that picture but its between 180-190

You can accomplish very very good things as you guys can clearly see with small amounts of test and tren, I will never advocate anyone use any more then 200mg

^^ Damn you weren't kidding when you were talking about gearing towards being lean and mean! Well done, sir! That looks like some quality LBM.

Well done Mike, good pic. And I agree with you, people would be surprised how little they need to make decent progress.

Lookin shredded! Before pic would be cool. Sorry if I missed it but how much higher was your BF% before you started this past run and how long has it been?

200mg is low, but from what I've seen it IS the minimum you can use to see results. It obv works for you so rock on, your liver and lipids are def happy to be in the same body with such sensitive androgen receptors lol

Lookin shredded! Before pic would be cool. Sorry if I missed it but how much higher was your BF% before you started this past run and how long has it been?

200mg is low, but from what I've seen it IS the minimum you can use to see results. It obv works for you so rock on, your liver and lipids are def happy to be in the same body with such sensitive androgen receptors lol

Did you just make the claim that 200mg of trenabolone is low and is seen as a minimum for beginner dosaging protocols? You do realize that the androgenic/anabolic ratio is 500:500.

I dont pay attention to actual BF% cause it doesnt matter to me...so no matter how big or small ive been i cant tell you.

In this picture im about 215, but not doing any cardio and not lifting im on a break between fights due to a hand injury. But its probably the best "before" picture i have for an example of how out of shape I get, and using that small amount of gear I can get to looking like the picture above

full.jpg

Now this is a picture of me using the same amount of gear. During the winter I did no cardio ate nothing but fast food and lifted very heavy...so come pool season the next year the obvious idea was to be as lean as I was before but heavier....so imagine me coming down from 230-240 to be about 200-205 in this picture.

mizzle.jpg

Now in a response to this comment:

Obviously you can imagine when you look like I do the people I know in real life hound me with questions "bro what are you on, what do you do for cardio, how do you work out, what is your diet, yada yada yada"

I tell them all the same thing I tell you all...i use a very small amount of gear 125mg 100mg tren e just to be clear again, doesnt matter if im bulking or cutting...the size I put on or the weight i cut is all dependent on my diet and how I work out

With that said i have a fleet of people that I have doing the same low dose cycle as me..and as long as they have the discipline to do the cardio and diet like me, or the heavy lifting and eating like me, they 9 out of 10 times have the same results as me with the same amount of gear. Its very typical you would assume that that it cant be done with anything lower then 200mg of tren e cause im pretty sure you cant think of many people who have ever even run it like that low so the sample size is probably small

And ill add this too also. I am my own source for gear

I say that to say this, knowing full well that I could bullshit them and tell them i take all type of heroic doses of bullshit injectables and orals growth and all type of other shit just to make money considering as you can see im a walking talking advertisement, i still refuse to do that. Im very honest with everything I do because I have never at any point been a fan of using an excessive amount of gear. I know a lot of people in the BBing community, high level people, i know a lot of professional athletes in general and ive seen too many negative things come from people filling themselves with the entire left side of the menu cause some idiot told them to without knowing any better or at all caring about the damage using an excessive amount of gear does to your body

Yep, a few guys I knew tried to save $ or ended up with less than they wanted to start (one dropped a vial), and tried to stretch it out... anyone riding under 200 were unimpressed and so was I. Lowest I've run is 300 and I think I could have gotten by with 250 but it would have been boring :)

If your experience differs OK but at 200/wk we're talking 25-30mg ED dosing.

You are a good guy for not feeding BS to people that wanna look like Mike cuz I think you're right you could be rollin in it haha.

Appreciate the response. I'm not a coach or anything, just an advice guy for my friends, but I'm not an 'advocate' for going above 600 tren for any rec/cas user even if they show resistance, usually no more than 400-450, 300 for a first run. I couldn't even handle 600 myself, I was living in sweat in places I couldn't regulate the temp. I never run it in the summer because of this, everyone's always like "want me to open a window?"

My own dose hasn't budged much throughout my 9 cycles - I've suspected a blend of tolerance which kept the dose going up, and the fact that I was closer to my goal which lead to more of a maintenance dose, or dose decreasing is responsible for 400-450 still working great for me throughout all my runs (7 with tren, not a lot I know) This talk is making me want to jump back on tho…

Now about your dosing, I'm guessing your homebrew is on point, mg 4 mg. Most UGLs are underdosing a bit to maximize profits. Still even compensating 30% for this between your experience and Joe-online, you're only at 130 avg UGL strength which is still nuts for the kind of fat your shedding between fights and not losing the LBM. You some mean lookin dudes! That is why I don’t want you think I’m arguing :)

Yep, a few guys I knew tried to save $ or ended up with less than they wanted to start (one dropped a vial), and tried to stretch it out... anyone riding under 200 were unimpressed and so was I. Lowest I've run is 300 and I think I could have gotten by with 250 but it would have been boring :)

I'm sorry but I must agree to disagree. If you are unsatisfied with the development from trenabolone at 200mg/wk then there is something terribly wrong within that equation. The anabolic/androgenic ratio is 500:500. It is an overwhelmingly potent steroid and considering your dosaging ideology with it then you would use at least 1,000mg+ of testosterone because its ratio is a measly 100:100. Those dosages are just illogical and I can't understand where the validity of overzealous dosaging protocols started. Probably the same individuals who believe AAS are still beneficial even at those astronomical doses and the negative side effects are just temporary.

You have a great response to gear. There's a physique guy on another board who use like 210 test and 400 tren a week and looks almost competition ready year round. Then you have some people that use double that and look like they barely use any gear

This is another thing...
The easiest way i can relate this is that people in the bbing community like to harp on the amount of gear they do just like junkies harp on the amount of dope they do

doing steroids shouldnt be fun in anyway that you could even consider it boring but the community has made it like that and its unfortunate.....ive been on bbing message boards for a very long time, longer then ive been using gear itself, and i dont recall ever seeing someone that looked like me go on there and talk about using low doses and really just puting in the work, cause i can always tell you just as far as the physical things you need to do to look like this its not easy at all...you really gotta put in work. But its just a bunch of guys who take gallons of gear every physical honestly get huge, but people listen to them for no other reason then theyre huge

You have a great response to gear. There's a physique guy on another board who use like 210 test and 400 tren a week and looks almost competition ready year round. Then you have some people that use double that and look like they barely use any gear

There is someone who believes its safe to use trenabolone year round at that dose? Those dudes that always blame it on the gear are just ignorant to the fact that they hardly understand sustaining an anabolic environment via proper nutrition. Obviously genetic factors play a major role in the regulation of the AR receptors, but for those that say 200mg/wk of trenabolone acetate yields negligible results may need to investigate avenues other than increasing the dosage.

Its like what happens with some individuals who can't get a proper amount of specific micronutrients. It isn't the micronutrient that is screwed up, but its the absence of a unique intrinsic factor that heavily dictates overall metabolic efficiency. Sadly I cannot find crap about trenabolone and majority of AR work was done with bizarre environmental stipulations from what I've read.

And thats another thing...I dont have good genetics and im not special. No one in my family is in any kind of shape at all, we are all big jointed, obese or look like crack heads. Its really the work you put in. Too many times people spend 99% of the time talking about the compounds theyre going to use, rarely do people talk about their diet the amount of cardio and exerciserthey do and the amount of time you even need to work at looking like that

I said this a few posts ago, a good amount of my real world friends I convinced to take the same low doses I do and I had them dieting and either working out with me or putting in the equal amount of work by themselves with another partner and they all got similar results....I have a bunch of pictures of A+ looking dudes who do nothing more then get in ridiculous shape just to show out at the pool all summer. There is nothing special about me at all.

Another thing I should have added to, to a post above. Outside of the fact that people use a bunch of gear cause using small amounts isnt fun is you have guys who use a shit ton of gear to make up for the lack of work they put in, thats not how things work. If you took a bunch of gear and you look like shit its probably cause your work out and diet habits are shit, the reverse is to be said for the guy who took the same amount of gear and looks great.

There is someone who believes its safe to use trenabolone year round at that dose? Those dudes that always blame it on the gear are just ignorant to the fact that they hardly understand sustaining an anabolic environment via proper nutrition. Obviously genetic factors play a major role in the regulation of the AR receptors, but for those that say 200mg/wk of trenabolone acetate yields negligible results may need to investigate avenues other than increasing the dosage.

Its like what happens with some individuals who can't get a proper amount of specific micronutrients. It isn't the micronutrient that is screwed up, but its the absence of a unique intrinsic factor that heavily dictates overall metabolic efficiency. Sadly I cannot find crap about trenabolone and majority of AR work was done with bizarre environmental stipulations from what I've read.
God no. That's his blast dosage. He cruises on like 100 test I believe.