Tren ace 'fat burning' and anti -catabolic

I know exactly what you're talking about. Honestly don't you appreciate a 180 dry, lean machine vs. the 200+ mass monster holding as much water as a camel?

I ventured into the 200's a few times, but never got past 210 which I can get away with considering I'm 6' 4''. Catch me on a good day I'm 6' 5'' :)

Yeah I really dont like being big at all. im 220 natural right now coming hoe from prison many many peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. You can move around so well, my arms fall when im sleeping, all types of shit.

Once i get down lean again im not budging from there..If im gonna fight and make anything useful of my time i need to weight 170 anyway. im only 5'8. On top of all that im really happier overall and i feel much better being lean and in shape

That is a very bold statement to claim that trenabolone with its respective esters is overrated without being compounded with somatropin and insulin...

Somatropin has to be used for extended periods of time to actually harness its true power and sadly the bulk of the product with the UGL's is complete bunk considering it takes some manpower to create that peptide chain. Thats not mentioning the fact that you better have some excess cash sitting around because it isn't exactly cheap especially if one was to take the dosages associated with muscle growth rather than its notorious "facelift in a bottle" powers.

I can't say much about insulin because I have never had the desire to experiment with it, but I see no need to exogenously provide insulin to maximize nutrient utilization. It doesn't take too much to begin the unforgiving pathway to insulin resistance and the overwhelming onset of visceral fat storage that tends to be extremely difficult to eliminate. I honestly wouldn't want to play with any metabolic hormones just because of the complex mechanics (ie ghrelin, leptin, adiponectin, insulin etc)

Trenabolone is a powerhouse within itself if you can survive the side effects and properly maintain nutrition. I've read some pretty wild reports about the rapid growth it can produce, but like always it is generally anecdotal. I can't handle it even with outrageously low doses.
Using insulin with tren isn't about nutrient partitioning. It's about the thickness it gives you, same with gh. Pharma gh of course. It can't be replicated using a fullness oral like superdrol. 90% of the time the "rapid growth" is exaggerated. Or the person is new to hormones and would have achieved the same growth with a different compound. Anyone who is using say 100-150mg per day and looks truly impressive is almost always on pharm gh and slin. GH also reduces the mental sides associated with tren. 4-5iu gh ed + 50mg tren ed+ 40iu humalog> 100mg tren ed with no gh and slin

Using insulin with tren isn't about nutrient partitioning. It's about the thickness it gives you, same with gh. Pharma gh of course. It can't be replicated using a fullness oral like superdrol. 90% of the time the "rapid growth" is exaggerated. Or the person is new to hormones and would have achieved the same growth with a different compound. Anyone who is using say 100-150mg per day and looks truly impressive is almost always on pharm gh and slin. GH also reduces the mental sides associated with tren. 4-5iu gh ed + 50mg tren ed+ 40iu humalog> 100mg tren ed with no gh and slin

I and a group of people who compete in BBing know this to not be true bro...And ive been on steroids for over 10 years so im not just responding well. So has the group of people.

The use of insulin is dropping in the BBing community - GH is on a slight decline as well but still very popular.

In all honesty that combination doesn't even sound pleasing let alone would it even produce a synergistic effect that is seen with other hormones. Like Mike stated, people have realized the danger playing with metabolic hormones and the negligible results. So you take insulin and you look full, but you subsequently removed the definition of the muscle. I'd rather be a skinny punk with some outrageous definition and shape vs. a bloated bloke...

What does the 90% statistic correlate to? The glycogen uptake from administering insulin and being perceived as new LBM?

A big problem with body building or working out in general now a days, when it refers to gear, is the feeling that more is better.

Not just talking about me cause I know I keep saying this about myself, but ANYONE can accomplish some pretty significant things as far as improving their body goes with without using a lot of gear

Its always been my belief thats theres really 4 levels when it comes to stuff like this

1. What you can do naturally with diet and working out
2. what you can do with steroids
3. what you can do with steroids and Gh
4. what you can do with steroids gh & insulin

Like meek mills says theres different levels to this shit, using GH and insuslin is pretty excessive when you dont have goals of being a high level competitive body builder

A big problem with body building or working out in general now a days, when it refers to gear, is the feeling that more is better.

Not just talking about me cause I know I keep saying this about myself, but ANYONE can accomplish some pretty significant things as far as improving their body goes with without using a lot of gear

Its always been my belief thats theres really 4 levels when it comes to stuff like this

1. What you can do naturally with diet and working out
2. what you can do with steroids
3. what you can do with steroids and Gh
4. what you can do with steroids gh & insulin

Like meek mills says theres different levels to this shit, using GH and insuslin is pretty excessive when you dont have goals of being a high level competitive body builder

Good post. Ha I'm only at level 2, but I plan to stay there. I find dieting and playing around with macro/micro nutrients pretty entertaining. So entertaining I got carried away with depletion and cardio that I'm somehow at 162 pounds! I was this weight when I was 15-16 years old, but I still have a little bit of LBM left. I'm kind of enjoying just being a stick in the wind again. Its refreshing. 8 months ago i was 190 pounds.. I slowly stopped picking up heavy things and started walking long distances.

In all honesty that combination doesn't even sound pleasing let alone would it even produce a synergistic effect that is seen with other hormones. Like Mike stated, people have realized the danger playing with metabolic hormones and the negligible results. So you take insulin and you look full, but you subsequently removed the definition of the muscle. I'd rather be a skinny punk with some outrageous definition and shape vs. a bloated bloke...

What does the 90% statistic correlate to? The glycogen uptake from administering insulin and being perceived as new LBM?
No I was referring to the people who claim to get rapid growth on tren.

Not letting me edit my last post ugh. He's obviously on a lot of tren and dht's. If he wasn't on gh and a bit of slin for fullness he wouldn't look like that at all. He would be much flatter and 2D

Not letting me edit my last post ugh. He's obviously on a lot of tren and dht's. If he wasn't on gh and a bit of slin for fullness he wouldn't look like that at all. He would be much flatter and 2D

There isn't necessarily a specific look or tell tale sign that explicitly individualizes what hormones someone may be using. Yes, some do have certain side effects such as water retention while others melt adipose tissue. In reality though it comes down to what that person put into them in terms of nutrients that created that look. Not necessarily a specific compound(s). The hormones are there simply to accelerate muscle development and will compliment anyone who has worked hard and taken the time to learn, experiment and eventually tailor there own diet to fit their desires/needs.

If you lined up 10 people and they were all on various combinations of compounds or simple testosterone cycles and the variables were fixed across the board (caloric intake, cardio, weight training) I guarantee it would be impossible to look at each individual and say, "Oh he is definitely using Masteron, D-Bol, and some TRT dosed testosterone."

And you definitely don't need exogenous insulin or somatropin to posses that full muscle belly look. Just learn how to eat.

EDIT: I just realized you said "DHTs"...... Were you just referring to DHT derived steroids? Never heard someone just say he is on dht's. Generally it isn't smart to use multiple oral compounds simultaneously due to hepatoxicity and I've honestly never came across someone who legitimately used multiple oral steroids. I've seen threads about it in the past in other worlds of the internet just like people running trenabolone only cycles....lol

I know there is quite a few that can be found in oral and injectable formats, but I have yet to come across quality products in that realm.

Last edited:
There isn't necessarily a specific look or tell tale sign that explicitly individualizes what hormones someone may be using. Yes, some do have certain side effects such as water retention while others melt adipose tissue. In reality though it comes down to what that person put into them in terms of nutrients that created that look. Not necessarily a specific compound(s). The hormones are there simply to accelerate muscle development and will compliment anyone who has worked hard and taken the time to learn, experiment and eventually tailor there own diet to fit their desires/needs.

If you lined up 10 people and they were all on various combinations of compounds or simple testosterone cycles and the variables were fixed across the board (caloric intake, cardio, weight training) I guarantee it would be impossible to look at each individual and say, "Oh he is definitely using Masteron, D-Bol, and some TRT dosed testosterone."

And you definitely don't need exogenous insulin or somatropin to posses that full muscle belly look. Just learn how to eat.

EDIT: I just realized you said "DHTs"...... Were you just referring to DHT derived steroids? Never heard someone just say he is on dht's. Generally it isn't smart to use multiple oral compounds simultaneously due to hepatoxicity and I've honestly never came across someone who legitimately used multiple oral steroids. I've seen threads about it in the past in other worlds of the internet just like people running trenabolone only cycles....lol

I know there is quite a few that can be found in oral and injectable formats, but I have yet to come across quality products in that realm.
Yes. That guy loves his masteron and winstrol. He was on another forum that I am a member of and was discussing his stacks on there. Unfortunately he stopped posting due to receiving a sponsorship.

Trenbolone Acetate is a must have if you're dieting as a bodybuilding professional. What I observed personally assured me that tren puts the freak in bodybuilder. You don't have the absolute dryness, the proportions, the separation, the density, the x factor without it.

X factor = ordinary people and non-talkative lifters asking about your programs and regimens with need to know interest.

I couldn't diet much on it because it gave me terrible mood swings. One minute I was resolute and the next I was pissed at myself for depriving myself with no good reason. It is definitely known to increase metabolic rate, not in a green tea way, but significantly at least 20-25% in my judgment. It makes you breathe harder, sweat more, and exert yourself harder for routine tasks, and sleep is fitful. It's like a juggernaut for inciting little restless activities that add up. You can't stay still and relaxed on it for long.

Simple answer is it increases metabolic rate. Additionally, it will keep or add muscle while dieting 15% on down, but it demands dietary adherence under psychological stress and mood swings. I started and quit diets every other day. One time I kept to it for almost a week and I lost only 1.5 lbs but looked much sharper in the mirror. It will make scale numbers not budge or even go up, but the mirror is showing me, a mentally stretched and thoroughly stressed near magazine look bodybuilder from certain poses. I think tren is unmanageable without mood brightening drugs to ameliorate the ever present neurosis while dieting to significant levels of deprivation.

I could get to 12% naturally easy (lowest I got was 14-15 at 148), and then tren would probably have me at 8% in a few months easy (assuming I kept sane). If you're going to take tren (despite my advice not to do it), you'd rather get lean as possible naturally, then work 800 kcal a day to make it brutally short and intense and get in single digits. There is no other way to diet on this beast.

Considering all of these posts about the known potential of overwhelmingly satisfying muscle growth (albeit if you survive the side effects) Does anyone have any information regarding how to mitigate the most notable side effects to a level that is generally well tolerated in the casual AAS user. ( I'm pretty sensitive to androgen/anabolics) I'm starting to see post after post of these outrageous weekly doses without any real issue that isn't too difficult to adapt to given the mindset behind AAS administration and the whole "Buy the ticket. Take the ride." mechanics. However, for an individual like me I got some terrible side effects with 50mg/wk. I'm serious. I was dosing around 7mg/ED and I had the disgusting night sweats that stained the sheets, discolored urine that resembled kidney failure (most likely byproducts of the metabolism. I've talked with others who have experienced this) alpha male mindset (not so much aggression, but overzealous confidence and energy without anything to burn it on).

I also had this strange desire to take naps which is not normal of me at all. I'd get in 2-3 naps like it was nothing through the day without waking up groggy.

Does anyone have any information regarding how to mitigate the most notable side effects to a level that is generally well tolerated in the casual AAS user. ( I'm pretty sensitive to androgen/anabolics) I'm starting to see post after post of these outrageous weekly doses without any real issue that isn't too difficult to adapt to given the mindset behind AAS administration and the whole "Buy the ticket. Take the ride." mechanics. However, for an individual like me I got some terrible side effects with 50mg/wk. I'm serious. I was dosing around 7mg/ED and I had the disgusting night sweats that stained the sheets, discolored urine that resembled kidney failure (most likely byproducts of the metabolism. I've talked with others who have experienced this) alpha male mindset (not so much aggression, but overzealous confidence and energy without anything to burn it on).

I also had this strange desire to take naps which is not normal of me at all. I'd get in 2-3 naps like it was nothing through the day without waking up groggy.

* Night sweats and trensomnia - Clonidine HCl.
* Avoid stimulants during the day - except maybe preworkout if you need to
* Drink plenty of water/teas - won't affect the dark urine issue but it's good to flush kidneys well
* Confidence and energy - not sure why you'd want to counter that as long as you're not being a complete dick?
* Naps - take them! Naps are excellent for the body, and you're sort of 'self-employed' and potentially a student soon so....

Any other sides you have?

* Night sweats and trensomnia - Clonidine HCl.
* Avoid stimulants during the day - except maybe preworkout if you need to
* Drink plenty of water/teas - won't affect the dark urine issue but it's good to flush kidneys well
* Confidence and energy - not sure why you'd want to counter that as long as you're not being a complete dick?
* Naps - take them! Naps are excellent for the body, and you're sort of 'self-employed' and potentially a student soon so....

Any other sides you have?

I really don't know how to explain it. It is a feeling of alpha male I guess. I just noticed it was having a tendency to be sizing up people in my mind like I'm in the penitentiary or something. I also tend to flirt more. I guess it just exacerbates some of my personality traits and yes one of them is kind of being a shit starter, but I really haven't done anything related to that since I was a teen living in the dirty parts of Indy. It was probably a combination of getting the shit kicked out of me and realizing I need to grow up that got rid of that old phase though it seems like old habits die hard lol.

You pretty much gave me all my answers to symptoms that have any hope of being controlled. I know the gnarly chemical smell I had when working out is inevitable. Maybe it was just my source of trenabolone, but my sweat stained my shirts with a grey hue. Surprsingly it didn't do anything acne related! Probably because my pores were wide open because my temperature was borderline low-grade fever.

I think you're just describing high confidence plus some testosterone lol. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just that you're probably unfamiliar with feeling that way, and so it feels maybe a bit arrogant/out of control?

Once you've been in that mindset a few times, it becomes pretty easy to determine your new personality 'set point' and to figure out when you're being a dick versus when you're just being more assertive.

As for acne, I've never had acne ever on anything... it's probably a genetic immune-modulated thing.

I think you're just describing high confidence plus some testosterone lol. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just that you're probably unfamiliar with feeling that way, and so it feels maybe a bit arrogant/out of control?

Once you've been in that mindset a few times, it becomes pretty easy to determine your new personality 'set point' and to figure out when you're being a dick versus when you're just being more assertive.

As for acne, I've never had acne ever on anything... it's probably a genetic immune-modulated thing.

Lucky you. Thankfully my face almost seems immune to scarring so I don't have any evidence of some of the cataclysmic outbreaks that have struck me before, but I took Accutane for about a year when I was 13. I can eat some candy for too many consecutive days and cause a pretty moderate outbreak. I have naturally oily skin so that is why I take 3,000-5,000mg of B5 everyday or at least shoot for that number.

Now my back is going to need laser work and so are the sides of my thighs. I got massive nodules of scar tissue from repetitively digging into the same location over and over. I know one of the lumps is almost a cyst because if I squeeze on it hard enough it will excrete some dried puss/blood.

Now my back is going to need laser work and so are the sides of my thighs. I got massive nodules of scar tissue from repetitively digging into the same location over and over. I know one of the lumps is almost a cyst because if I squeeze on it hard enough it will excrete some dried puss/blood.

If you want to try this CFC method (don't do this at home kids!), carefully remove as much of the collagenous scar tissue as you can (pull it off lol) and then try using insulin, applying it topically to the site of the scab that forms with a swab or cotton bud (don't worry it won't go systemic and cause any hypoglycaemia issues). It will reduce the formation of scar tissue as the scab heals.

Oh, and application of insulin needs repeating several times a day for best results.

If you want to try this CFC method (don't do this at home kids!), carefully remove as much of the collagenous scar tissue as you can (pull it off lol) and then try using insulin, applying it topically to the site of the scab that forms with a swab or cotton bud (don't worry it won't go systemic and cause any hypoglycaemia issues). It will reduce the formation of scar tissue as the scab heals.

Oh, and application of insulin needs repeating several times a day for best results.

I can't do anymore surgical procedures on myself. My hands are gnar-barred to the extreme from my own home remedy for this wart outbreak I had a few years back.

I used needle nose pliers to pull the warts up and put tension between the skin and then cut it off and proceed to dig into my skin (my tick kind of allows me to self-mutilate with pleasure) I heated a nail up till it was red hot and cauterized the wart until there was nothing left except burnt flesh. Toe nail clippers worked pretty good, too.

Do ADD individuals tend to commit to an action without any real thought and afterwards finally come to realize the magnitude of what they just did?