Tren ace 'fat burning' and anti -catabolic

^^tren isn't that bad. I'm on 750/week and sleep 6-8 hrs straight. Honestly I'd say aside from additional sweating I wouldn't even Know I was on anything other than my increased strength and the look it gives.

How long have you been juicing? As your receptors dull down with each cycle. I'm trying to think back to my only Tren cycle... it was Tren Ace... and Test Prop. Hell yeah, I wanted it fast. My first REAL steroid cycle was just Test E 500mg at 12x weeks... this second one was Test P 500mg/week/Tren A @ I can't even remember... 400mg or 600mg? It was like 100mg over or under the test... maybe over, I can't remember what I read then about what was the most synergistic. I had ran that first 12 week Test E cycle 3-4 months prior to this Test P 12 week/Tren A 10 week cycle. I had ran 4x 4 week Superdrol clone cycles, 2x 6 week Helladrol cycles, and one Superone+ cycle @ 6 weeks before my first time using the real shit... aka the illegal AAS.

And it must have been high quality, because it was POTENT. I don't mean for this to sound any more rude than it does, but just to be straight up and not beat around the bush, from what I have experienced... along with everything I have read about Tren... I can only imagine that if you didn't know you were on it and had no problems sleeping... that it just wasn't that potent, if it was even Tren. I mean, I swear, it's gotta be that OR you are 300 pounds with 8 visible ab muscles and 22" arms on your humpteenth cycle. Cause Tren is the biggest and baddest steroid out there. Comes from, excuse my rocked memory... but Fina-Plex (spelling?)... steroids for BULLS. Sure, ya got your equipoise, based on the Horse steroids, but this is some BULL SHIT... and it turns ya into a bull, and the body doesn't get away easily when using that stuff. Did you use any HCG to keep your nuts a pumping? This helps with gains and to lower side effects by helping to keep your HPTA up higher than it would be without it.

BTW, ever think about all the female breast cancer/restless legs medicine (pramipexole), pregnancy (HCG), Adipex, etc. meds that men use on steroids to keep their own shit regulated? The things we put in our bodies to look healthy.. while sick people are the only ones prescribed what we take.... took.

And to add a little to my Tren experience for the OP about fat burning... I'm not sure what it is, how it works... but some how, after about 4 weeks of getting the Tren into my system... it didn't matter WHAT I did, WHAT I ate... I ended up RIPPED. And I mean it. 228-230lbs with visible abs. But, primarily, I was a SUPER clean/proper eater. High calories, high carbs, high protein, CLEAN food like brown rice, eggs, chicken breasts, steak, and some wheat bread for more carbs here and there. I ate 7-8 times a day, 1-1 and 1/2 chicken breasts each meal just to get the calories in from such clean food (sweet potatoes, oatmeal, veggies).

Last edited:
My tren is legit lol. Been on tren e at 400mgs/week for about 11-12 weeks now, and added in 50/day acetate on top about 45days ago. The biggest error is gauging the quality of your gear based on negative sides. Some respond better than others. Some can run nearly a gram of test and no ai with no issues. While me, if I go over 250mg/week my nips inflate like balloons and get estro sides. Winny destroys my appetite and makes me feel like toxic shit at 50/day. Superdrol at 28/day was tolerable til I ran out.
Also receptor burn out has been proven to be false. I blast and cruise and have been on gear for about 16 months now total and blasting for about half that time.

Nice reply man. Glad you didn't take my post the wrong way. Sleep deprivation has its way with my wording. You mention an excellent point, don't gauge something by the negative effects. And I'm totally not saying you are wrong/lying/etc., but I'm not sure if I can be honest and say that I believe that receptor burn out is not real. Unless it's something completely different going on that causes the exact same effect that one would label as receptor burn out. I could believe it. I'm not a scientist with years of lab work under my belt. I don't want to be the guy swearing the earth is flat and the sun revolves around us. And I know old myths die hard, but it just seems like "nature's law" that doing anything unnatural to ourselves builds a tolerance in one way or another because our body is trying to stay in it's "normal" zone. Plus close friends advice/experience, along with my own and reading juice forums for years. But, of course, depending on which forum for juice you go to, all the other ones are "stupid and wrong" lol.

Nice reply man. Glad you didn't take my post the wrong way. Sleep deprivation has its way with my wording. You mention an excellent point, don't gauge something by the negative effects. And I'm totally not saying you are wrong/lying/etc., but I'm not sure if I can be honest and say that I believe that receptor burn out is not real. Unless it's something completely different going on that causes the exact same effect that one would label as receptor burn out. I could believe it. I'm not a scientist with years of lab work under my belt. I don't want to be the guy swearing the earth is flat and the sun revolves around us. And I know old myths die hard, but it just seems like "nature's law" that doing anything unnatural to ourselves builds a tolerance in one way or another because our body is trying to stay in it's "normal" zone. Plus close friends advice/experience, along with my own and reading juice forums for years. But, of course, depending on which forum for juice you go to, all the other ones are "stupid and wrong" lol.

Apparently AR being a nuclear receptor (as opposed to a membrane receptor) appears to upregulate slightly over time...
What may be happening as gains start to slow down towards the end of a cycle, is an increase in catabolic hormones slowly negating hypertrophic response....
You generally have two options, increase the dose of AAS, or come off for a while...
Unfortunately thats one of the negatives to homeostasis....

I have a paper somewhere showing upregulation of the AR... (I'll try and dig it out)..!!

I mean, ya gotta love science. And one can't argue with science. Thanks for sharing that. And yes, if you do find the paper, I'd like to read about it. I believe you, but still, I like to read how things really work.

I mean, ya gotta love science. And one can't argue with science. Thanks for sharing that. And yes, if you do find the paper, I'd like to read about it. I believe you, but still, I like to read how things really work.

Androgen Receptor in Human Skeletal Muscle and Cultured Muscle Satellite Cells: Up-Regulation by Androgen Treatment
Indrani Sinha-Hikim, Wayne E. Taylor, Nestor F. Gonzalez-Cadavid, Wei Zheng, and Shalender Bhasin

In summary, although multiple cell types within the human skeletal muscle express AR protein, satellite cells, and myonuclei are the predominant sites of AR expression. ARs aggregate within the nucleoli of satellite cells and myonuclei. Testosterone and DHT up-regulate AR expression in vivo and in vitro. These data are consistent with the proposal that androgens induce skeletal muscle hypertrophy by acting at multiple sites within the muscle through multiple mechanisms, including modulation of pluripotent stem cell commitment and differentiation and regulation of muscle protein synthesis; further studies are needed to elucidate the molecular basis of androgen action on human skeletal muscle.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2004-0084

Tren is overrated without GH and slin IMO. Wanna burn fat? DNP burns fat. And fast.

Tren is overrated without GH and slin IMO. Wanna burn fat? DNP burns fat. And fast.

Unless you're 1 show away from your pro card, you don't have any business going near DNP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah this is poor advice....

DNP in the hands of someone who doesn't know what they are doing can be dangerous

I've never used DNP before, safe to burn fat via diet and cardio the long way ...

Yeah this is poor advice....

DNP in the hands of someone who doesn't know what they are doing can be dangerous

I've never used DNP before, safe to burn fat via diet and cardio the long way ...
Ofc I wasn't implying someone just randomly take dnp without knowing what they're doing. With knowledge it can be used very safely. The effective dose and lethal dose aren't as close as people seem to think. It's 3.5-4 grams per day for the average male. You can lose well over a pound of fat per day without going above 1 gram!

In reality, DNP is quite hard to die from, and here's why: it has a short life in the body (36 hours or so), and it takes 2-3 days for the full effect of a dose to accumulate. This means that people have plenty of time to assess their tolerance as they start with a low dose, and if they become uncomfortable with it they can realize it and mitigate their use with rather quick response time by their bodies. It becomes a self-limiting experience: if you're on it and you feel like the potency is too tough, you simply stop taking it and your body adjusts rather quickly to the diminished dose. Nobody who's reached the peak of their tolerance is likely to keep gulping down more.

Ofc I wasn't implying someone just randomly take dnp without knowing what they're doing. With knowledge it can be used very safely. The effective dose and lethal dose aren't as close as people seem to think. It's 3.5-4 grams per day for the average male. You can lose well over a pound of fat per day without going above 1 gram!

In reality, DNP is quite hard to die from, and here's why: it has a short life in the body (36 hours or so), and it takes 2-3 days for the full effect of a dose to accumulate. This means that people have plenty of time to assess their tolerance as they start with a low dose, and if they become uncomfortable with it they can realize it and mitigate their use with rather quick response time by their bodies. It becomes a self-limiting experience: if you're on it and you feel like the potency is too tough, you simply stop taking it and your body adjusts rather quickly to the diminished dose. Nobody who's reached the peak of their tolerance is likely to keep gulping down more.

Thank You: UGBodybuilding..!!

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/5333-A-few-DNP-myths-you-ll-hear

True...

Not to derail the thread... but I will chime in, albeit very briefly as I don't plan on "encouraging" anyone that hasn't done their research to try DNP. However, I just recently finished a 4 week cycle of DNP (I have a formal background in the proper sciences) running 400 mg per day for 5 days on and 2 days off. What I can say: Yes, DNP is "dangerous" in the wrong hands...as is any other substance...(if you give somebody a sheet of paper and a hotdog they'll find some way to make it dangerous if they're determined enough...). That being said, it is also a VERY effective tool for weightloss and for those that have self control and have done their research, it can be used safely. Essentially, it all boils down to the user. Any deaths from DNP are in one way or another tied to user error, whether it be overdosing, not supplementing correctly, or failure to pay close attention to any warning signs that would indicate sepsis or overheating/dehydrating. The only thing that truely makes it dangerous is that the process is irreversible; i.e. once you uncouple oxidative phosphorylation, there's no going back and it is directly correlated with dose. At that point, your body has no choice but to "ride it out"... there's no compensatory mechanism it can use to fully counteract the ATP depletion... and this is what makes it so effective, yet also dangerous. Most of the deaths you hear about in the media or "through friends of friends of friends of friends..." (catch my drift here?) are actually suicide related; people choose to overdose on DNP because it is almost a guaranteed way out... hence the whole "irreversible" thing. As with anything, know what you're getting into first before jumping into it and you should be okay. The results, if used correctly are undeniable.

I just think the risk to actual benefit ratio is very small.

Even taking phentermine to starve yourself during a cut is a safer option.

I also hear about strength loss on DNP and feeling of well-being are low. Truth or Myth?

I also hear about strength loss on DNP and feeling of well-being are low. Truth or Myth?

Lol, pretty sure that doesn't sound very unreasonable.

Don't really care to look up scientific papers for proof because the stuff is pointless for the majority of people that frequent this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes you will lose a lot of strength. How shitty you feel depends on how hydrated you stay. (for the most part) Pedialyte and Gatorade helps. If you have a physical job and/or work outside I would stay away from DNP completely.

That is a very bold statement to claim that trenabolone with its respective esters is overrated without being compounded with somatropin and insulin...

Somatropin has to be used for extended periods of time to actually harness its true power and sadly the bulk of the product with the UGL's is complete bunk considering it takes some manpower to create that peptide chain. Thats not mentioning the fact that you better have some excess cash sitting around because it isn't exactly cheap especially if one was to take the dosages associated with muscle growth rather than its notorious "facelift in a bottle" powers.

I can't say much about insulin because I have never had the desire to experiment with it, but I see no need to exogenously provide insulin to maximize nutrient utilization. It doesn't take too much to begin the unforgiving pathway to insulin resistance and the overwhelming onset of visceral fat storage that tends to be extremely difficult to eliminate. I honestly wouldn't want to play with any metabolic hormones just because of the complex mechanics (ie ghrelin, leptin, adiponectin, insulin etc)

Trenabolone is a powerhouse within itself if you can survive the side effects and properly maintain nutrition. I've read some pretty wild reports about the rapid growth it can produce, but like always it is generally anecdotal. I can't handle it even with outrageously low doses.

Everything ive ever needed to accomplish as far as my goals ive accomplished with 100mg of tren E, I dont compete I just use it to look good during the summer and put on some weight at the end

Ive been 180 shredded to pieces with veins everyplace, and ive been a 250lb rolly polly. All based on diet cardio and how I worked out, with the same amount of tren.

Everything ive ever needed to accomplish as far as my goals ive accomplished with 100mg of tren E, I dont compete I just use it to look good during the summer and put on some weight at the end

Ive been 180 shredded to pieces with veins everyplace, and ive been a 250lb rolly polly. All based on diet cardio and how I worked out, with the same amount of tren.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Honestly don't you appreciate a 180 dry, lean machine vs. the 200+ mass monster holding as much water as a camel?

I ventured into the 200's a few times, but never got past 210 which I can get away with considering I'm 6' 4''. Catch me on a good day I'm 6' 5'' :)