Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Injected PCP Into Dick Vein, Bad Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve022

Ex-Bluelighter
I did this last night and had a crazy trip

0 min- I shoot the PCP into my dick and get an instant trip. I start tripping balls and walk downstairs where I keep hearing my name called over and over by this random guy I don't know

30 minutes- I look at my dick and realize I actually shot PCP into my penis. I get shocked and this is where the trip turns bad.

1 hour- I am running around my house naked and punch the refridgerator. My mother sees me doing this and asks me if I'm on drugs. I just yelled at the top of my lungs, "I just shot PCP into my dick vein". My mother rushed me to the ER where the doctors never heard of anyone doing such a thing

2 hours- I flipped out and ripped my clothes off and ran down the hall of the hospital's mental ward screaming like a maniac. The nurses put me in a straight jacket and shouted things that made no sense at all

4 hours- I screamed at the top of my lungs for them to let me out of the straight jacket and they wouldn't. I then began to hallucinate the devil dancing around and having sex with a dinosaur

8 hours- The PCP wears off but my penis is glowing in the dark at this point and I'm just like wtf :?

after a while, it wears off but i still have this memory of a trip went wrong because i chose to inject the pcp into my penis vein. don't inject pcp into your dick apparently it's not such a great idea but i didn't know. i mean who would guess that shooting pcp into your cock vein is dangerous? I certainly would not have thought so

Whoa dude! Ever have any other bizarre experiences on drugs? Is there a rush from PCP? Thanks :) Great story, sorry it got out of hand!

Crazy to do that!! Aren´t not even a little bit worried that it could affect you penis..
It happens..What would you do then??
I don´t quite believe you said yourself "who would believe shooting in the penis is bad".
Are you that STUPID!!??

In the name of harm reduction I propose we humanely euthanize steve.

Last edited:
I second the motion.

I 3rd it. Motion passed.

But seriously i only know of 1 guy who shot PCP and he spent the better part of the day pinned to the floor unable to move. Granted he shot it into his arm not his fucking cock! The only people i have known to shoot anything into their cock where guys who where completely fucked on IV coke and had no veins left at all so they where pretty much as low as you could go. Why on earth would you shoot anything into your cock or for that matter anywhere besides your arm or hands when you didn't have to? Unless this guy is a major IV drug user who has blown out all his veins and only had PCP for the night. But that combined with his account of the trip which sounds like something from a 80's DARE commercial set's off my bullshit detector. The 1 time i smoked PCP i had no desire to move let alone get naked and run around like a stupid cunt and end up in the psych ward.

So it's either bullshit or the OP is the type that gives drug users a bad name. Either way he should be put down for the betterment of the human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.