Yellow triangles nsw

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirwin115

Greenlighter
Hi yall, wondering if anyone has come across the following, they are being offered to me ear Sydney at a low price, I can't find anything online and want to see if anyone has experienced them before I get.

Name: yellow diamonds
Colour: yellow
Logo: none
Shape: diamond
Height: unkniwn m
Diameter:unknown
Weight: unknown
Scored: na
Bevel: na
Texture:
Smell: na
Taste: na
Reagent Tested: na
Marquis Reagent Result: na
Mandelin Reagent Result: na

You haven't provided information on virtually any of the required fields. The shape and colour of a pill is not enough to make a definitive request, as there could easily be more than one yellow diamond shaped pill circulating, this is where pill dimensions in particular can make the pill ID that much more definitive.

Pill Info Requests are not here for people who are looking to save money by avoiding purchasing dodgy pills, they are here to identify the contents of specific pills as best as we can so people can make an informed choice on whether or not to take them. The only way to determine that you are talking about the same pill is to provide a number of details about it. Generally, one is probably only going to be able to get the details required to make a PIR thread by purchasing the pill in question.

I would suggest if the pills are cheap then they are not MDMA and certainly not a good dose of it on the off chance they are MDMA.

I am closing this thread due to the lack of supplied details, PM me if you are able to supply more details and I will consider reopening this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.