• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

herbavore

Bluelight Crew
Here is the new thread in which you can take a moment to reflect on what is worth feeling grateful for--from the small moments to grand acheivments, take a minute to reflect on them and record them here. The old thread had 1000 posts and can be found here That's 1000 little moments of grace people! let's record 1000 more.<3

I'll start: took care of lots of business today which meant sitting through hours (literally, on speaker phone) of bad "jazz", badly recorded christmas muzak, a few incompetent bureaucrats etc. but SUCCESS! IT IS DONE!! I have health insurance for 2015!:D

Last edited:
Got home early! First time in 4 months!!

talked to my son on the phone and on video chat today.

I find that talking with video to my son is so much more special. I can't believe how much I miss all his expressions and his smile. Being able to read his face as well as share conversation is wonderful.

I find that talking with video to my son is so much more special. I can't believe how much I miss all his expressions and his smile. Being able to read his face as well as share conversation is wonderful.

Yea it was awesome. Being able to read his face was nice. It's hard to hear him as well on the phone, and the convo was much more coherent than normal. Gonna do it again on Wednesday.

Just whipped up a very nice dinner.. choice tenderloin with a multi mushroom and wine cream sauce. Asparagus, and chopped salad. Very tasty.

spent about 2hrs on phone and webcam w/ kids and was able to teach some things.

Have not been hit by a falling tree in our huge and newsworthy storm.From drought to deluge. =D

^ that's a Plus :)

Sold almost the last of the stuff i had on CL.

Found a great card for the little guys B-day.

Received a positive response to an inquiry

Although I had a one time slip on tar last week, I have made it a few days now and am happy to be relentless in my pursuit of freedom from opiate addiction.

It made me feel so shitty in the days after that I realized it was not worth it for a "perfect day", especially because I was only a couple days shy of really feeling better...

Decided against betting my 'bills' money, although the bet won, and i would now have enough to pay all my bills and get real christmas presents for my kids, and possibly buy time with a prostitute for myself, it was a good show of patience and self control. In spite of the way that I worded the previous sentence(more to illustrate my thought process and incentive system than anything), I also feel very little 'remorse' about my decision.

Got to help out a friend, and emailed the eBay seller who lost my package. They were nice about it, and sent me extras for the delay.

was going to smoke weed for the first time in months today because my parents were pushing my buttons

but i decided against it, which is good probably