• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

Doing a health check up. Routine exams seem alright.

Last edited:
Made it a second day without ativan, just my prescribed xanax (which I've been taking forever) and vitamins. I was prescribed the ativan for alcohol withdrawals since I had to stop drinking for health reasons. Anxiety is still pretty bad but the weird thing is the ativan seemed to be giving me rebound anxiety and my anxiety is only really bad around the same time everyday. After that it seems to dissipate for some reason.

Last edited:
Night out evening. Movies and popcorn :)

Last edited:
Congrats!! :)

Learning/coping how to deal with my bad days. I guess we learn to appreciate small things like having my kid admire me fo who I really am. Family time, a favorite meal made specially for me. I'm optimistic but still a bit fearful- don't know why..

Congrats!! :)

Learning/coping how to deal with my bad days. I guess we learn to appreciate small things like having my kid admire me fo who I really am. Family time, a favorite meal made specially for me. I'm optimistic but still a bit fearful- don't know why..
Thank you! Enjoy your time with your family.

my friend wants to attend NA meetings with me :) ive been to shy and distant to commit to a meeting by myself.. i was surprised when my friend told me he is looking for a partner to attend with :)

^ Great!! You'll feel much better!

Had a real shitty day that turned out to a very thoughtful one.
Learning how to care about others more than myself.
To appreciate the things that I achieved. They weren't easy.
For not feeling alone.

Got my wisdom teeth taken out finally, over the worst phase of the pain now. Look like a chipmunk, though lol

Managed to have a lot of work done today. One of these days that I can actually look forward to wake up and go.

^ 70s F feels like spring already!

It's Friday, I left my work earlier and I'm feeling great after sleeping a couple of hours in the middle of day.
I was really tired.

I'm now going to swim! :)

Wish you all a great weekend!!

My husband told me today that I sell myself short. And then he listed the things he felt I had accomplished, and told me how proud he was of me. Tears. But happy ones.

^ That's great! :)

I'm feeling refreshed. Have gone to my swimming class and started a new cycle in my life.
New diet, new relationships. In comparison to last year, I'm not as pessimistic.
Besides I'm planning to travel with my son next summer just the 2 of us.