• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

^Aww--happy for you, MissB.<3

@FlyLila--keep it steady and next New Year you will be looking back on this with enough distance not to feel so tenuous. You are doing great! Small steps, constant awareness and you've got it.<3

it's snowing, and my kitten has never seen it before, so he keep staring out of my patio door to watch the snowfall and is trying to catch it. made me smile :)

Had a good day spnding it with my daughter who between work and me just kinda being a not so great dad it doesn't happen to often soo it maid me feel really incredible to see her smiling. . :)

I took my dogs for a much needed stroll late night after working a long stressful day at work today. The dogs feel a lot better after being cooped up in the house all day and I do as well.

i didnt die when i ODd last night...<snip>but id hate for my mom to find me like that... so glad she didnt have to

Last edited by a moderator:
That movie does that.

It sure does. Just captures kids of that age so well, i think people relate and it brings back memories of that age for people who grew up then, at different times and captures & holds kids who are growing up now.

Proven to be a pretty endearing and enduring film.

The long ride today was kinda sketchy, but its done and all are safe.

Today while on my break from work I received a call from my boss telling me to go ahead and just take the rest of the day off since we were so slow today. Now I get to spend quality time with my dogs and girlfriend then possibly clean my fish tanks. Nice!

That feels good, indeed!

yep! how are you erikmen?

Today is the first day of work for me for 2015 and it was unexpectedly busyyyy. Still accomplished a lot today and more tomorrow. I guess Maya is back on working her ass off lol

I had a day with almost completely no pain in my face. It was windy today I went out wearing my fluffy hat and mask. At my local co-op a little girl pointed at me and said to her mum "look at that big cat over there" and then asked if she could stroke me lol!!! Sounds a bit creepy when you think about it too much but I let her tickle me behind the ears. Her mum said she liked the mask and did they do them in kids sizes. I didnt feel such a freak after that :)

Today is my birthday It's been twenty five years. I am still breathing and well and for that I am grateful.

Things that were stalled out seem to be roaring back up... change is close.. I can smell it clearly on the wind. Ahh a new chapter is about to start:D

Happy bday cosmic giraffe!

Spending time with bf. Savouring the months before busy season starts again and i have to do overtime hours.