• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

It's Saturday I'm rested and feeling good.
Have made travel arrangements for February, but I'm a bit worried to travel after being sober for so long. I'm safer here.

It's Saturday I'm rested and feeling good.
Have made travel arrangements for February, but I'm a bit worried to travel after being sober for so long. I'm safer here.

You can do it :) I think you have proven to be very strong willed throughout your sobriety and I have total faith you can do it. Once you face it I don't think it will be nearly as bad as your mind is anticipating!

LearntYoung, you okay?

And today I finished an important essay I was stressing over, and I'm really proud of how well I know my subject and how I made a clear argument throughout it.

Whaha, that was while falling asleep, didn't even remember posting it. It wasn't serious whatsoever, just was a word play on Positive.

Today we skipped the break at work, which sucked, but we got a free breakfast afterwards, with a presentation to involve the employers with how the store is doing and get our feedback on things.

took bella to the dog park for the first time today. she was playing and running with like 10 other dogs, just in a total flow state of bliss i don't think i've seen on her face before.

it was so fun to watch, so happy for her.. going to keep taking at least once a week. she loves other people and dogs so much!

Had my vacations approved. Want to stay here or travel solo. My turn ;)

I think I'm experiencing a bipolar week. Monday until Wednesdays I'm often super tired.
But as soon as Thursdays starts I enjoy my work much more. My mood is way better.
Didn't remember experiencing this before. It's a good thing, I guess. :)

Learned a bunch of new things at work today. It's for the position I plan on being promoted to, it should be here soon, I'm hoping.

So happy spending time with my son! Political talks, philosophical talks, people talks, going out for breakfast, cooking together, doing errands--all of it! Love this young man soooooo much and cannot believe my luck that I get to have him at home again for a while while he plots his next move.<3

It's a blessing indeed. I know the feeling quite well. We don't talk that much (he's 12) but the love is palpable, so to speak.<3

I love Friday's -- I love the sense of freedom I have during the entire day. I'm happy, fulfilled. No regrets. Sober.
What else could I ask for? Monday's off, I guess..

Now that I'm planning my trip I've feeling so free.