• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

We have an ugly sweater day event at work and pizza day. Me and my coworkers thought of something fun to do before we shut down for holidays. Itllbe a fun friday at work!

Back in Oregon with my indomitable 85 year old mom. She has her little house decorated beautifully and had a wonderful dinner ready to eat when I arrived. How did I get this lucky to have her healthy and vibrant for so long? At 85 I am really aware that every year is precious.

Today is day 7 clean from codeine/tramadol.

I'm grateful for the little life growing inside me (my third child) for forcing me to make the jump after 3 years.
my children are looking forward to a new sibling and I'm so proud of myself for achieving what I have done.
I'm grateful for this site for all the threads of info on tapering plans, and I'm grateful for the encouragement while I tapered.
we have decided to call out new baby "savannah" if it's a girl.. As the name reminds me of a horizon over the savannah meaning for me.. It's a brand new day and new chapter in my life.

Thankyou all so much xx

^Nice work=D Great name too<3

A relative came to town today and we had a family lunch out. Funny conversation and we ended up talking at the table for like three hours. It was fun and helped put a little more holiday cheer in season.

Enjoying this gorgeous day off just me and the girls (australian sheperd and border collie/australian mix) throwing sticks and catching frisbees. About to take them to the dog park as soon as my girlfriend gets home.

Congratulations on staying clean guys keep it up!

I was able to fulfill all the tasks left by my manager at work. Special orders for CFO done!

I spent a fine night with my family after closing down the restaurant early this christmas eve. Good food good movie good quality time spent.

just watched stand by me with me amazing ten year old son and had a long conversation at a very deep level.. thank you. =D

Spent great family time and ate a delicious meal of chili spaghettie with cheddar cheese then watched my Bengals lose again but hey. Playoffs start Sunday at one.

Picking up my new computer, King crab legs, caesar, homemade roles for dinner and then going to hit up a hockey game.

Happy New Years Every One!! Be safe!!

I'm determined to find something positive on day 6 over here. :) Let's see...I'm entering 2015 without pills! I'm wondering how I will feel at this moment next year. My mom is babysitting tonight although I don't feel like going out with husband. Just kind of want to watch TV and eat. Happy New Year!