• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

Congratulations! Don´t stop there, go on and do this more often..

No needle in about 2 weeks, no hard in about 1 1/2, fentanyl connect should have tomorrow. Wasn't intentionally trying to stop needles or smoking hard for a while but it just happened after hanging out with childhood friends for a few days and just smoking bud and drinking beers. Been spending time with family, and looking forward to moving to south florida this friday. Also officially posting on BL instead of just lurking for years. Hope everyone has an awesome day tomorrow as well.

wrote out all my bills

they weren't for the full amount, but hopefully hold my service over the holidays.

Cool PillBilly, I'm clean now too. I could go get high right now, but I'm tired of letting down my gf, and of course avoiding smack is the right choice always if I think of it from a sane persons perspective 8( She told me my use was making her think about trying it, and that scares me to death, it would destroy her. Do you have anybody who is happier when you stay clean?

I think what's okay for me is that I'm considering going to an AA meeting tonight. I'm not big on the religious aspects (not that they're bad), but I figured I'd give it another shot. I talked with some people on another forum and they said to go for it, even if I have a few drinks in me. Apparently AA welcomes it as long as you're not obnoxious. I hope that's the case. I'm doing alright today so I don't suppose I'll be a problem. I guess I'll ask the person leading the group if it's cool, just in case.

It was a great work day. The busy season is almost over.

Talked to a buddy of mine today and his job is way worse than mine and it made me feel good about my position.

Just this morning to work and then I'm off until the new year :D

Talking to another addict gave me the courage to stop putting off the inevitable and face my opiate WDs.

Nice call get2.. just have to draw that line in the sand.. not going to use no matter what. That gets us through the acutes.

Line-in-Sand1-220x176.jpg

then make a plan for dealing with the PAWS.

Then use the fellowships and whatever else you need against the addiction.. "rock bottom" isn't a place, its when we realize we arent resisting doing something amazing, but instead are not going to get suckered by our mind into continuing to do something thats fucking awful. A good friend of mine used to call it "the worst thing in the world" and he was right. Just our mind tries to make us think its heaven.

What it apeares to us as

NSFW:
ang-angels-24397789-1024-768.jpg

what it actually is

NSFW:
evilangel.jpg

Learn how it operates and manipulates you. If you can see how it works, you will no longer fall for its game.. you will be free. ;)

Last edited:
^That's great. Amazing what support at the right time from the right person (and that is usually one who has been there) can do. Good luck.<3

Made the old fashioned paper snowflakes with the kids at school today--no stress for me and happy, happy kids with scissors and paper and the excitement of opening each one to see how it came out. (Ok, so there are always a few tears shed from somebody that can't quite master the folding but we got through it, perspective was regained, a snowflake happened and childhood proceeded on course;) I always relate to the crying kids because many years ago that was usually me LOL)

Thanks Heby<3

addiction is a giant manipulation, once we see how it works, once we can see under the curtain, then we no longer get played. This saves our lives.

Once you see through the illusion, you cant go back. The rewards are immense. They dont stop with beating addiction.. if we no longer fall victim to our own manipulations, then we no longer fall victim to any. The reward is enlightenment.. imagine that.. we end up finding what we were looking for all along.

The universe works in the most insane ways.

wizard-of-oz-1-e1336249338861.png

Ha. but i came here to post about the insane tastiness of real tart.. holly shit thats good when prepared right<3

Last edited:
Cool PillBilly, I'm clean now too. I could go get high right now, but I'm tired of letting down my gf, and of course avoiding smack is the right choice always if I think of it from a sane persons perspective 8( She told me my use was making her think about trying it, and that scares me to death, it would destroy her. Do you have anybody who is happier when you stay clean?

yea man I hear ya... my ex was actully the first person I ever IVed H with... we were both pretty heavy into pills and she had IVed a few times but man after that first time we said fuck pills, you mean to tell me we been spending 300+ dollars a day to get high when we could of been getin fukin rocked for hlf that? but yea in the end that shit fucked everything up and if possible Id keep your girl as far away from tht shit as you can.... and yea everyone I know even ppl who are still bangin are happy that Im tryin to get clean... but good luck... I dont know what your doin to stop but, I know around here if you go to the ER theyll give you a clonidine patch, that shit helps so much, and lil weed never hurt anything either lol

I really seem to be turning a corner with the ongoing pain I've been in since a motorcycle accident 2 and 1/2 years ago, this latest op seems to have gone a long way to sorting it out. My knee sounds like its got a bag of gravel in it but I'm getting more movement day by day and my back pain is much improved.

48Hrs and I haven't taken any morphine, I so need to be free of those pills :)

Congratulations to everyone. Lots of battles have been won here..
Today I took the morning off !!
That was the best thing I have done for a while..:)