• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica feels just like meth without the anxiety

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I'm sorry for you guys who don't get off on these meds but that is what it makes me feel like truly and NO BS.......I'm truly feel like I'm tweaking.

Everybody reacts differently to drugs. Some people even have paradoxical reactions, meaning they get the opposite effects. Pretty interesting. Lyrica is used for nerve damage and epilepsy if I'm not mistaken. I think it acts on GABA so it should give more of a drunk feeling when abused. I've tried Lyrica, but I don't care for it. It's weird because I have epilepsy and when I tried Lyrica it gave me convulsions, I couldn't look at computer or Tv screens. It's C5 so It's generally safe and not that addicting, little recreational value, but still interesting that it tweaks you out. I wonder why that is.

maybe you should steer clear of lyrica if it's concerning you. there's plenty more enjoyable compounds out there brother.

I take 900mg daily for nerve pain and most of the medicine just sits in my eyes and fucks with my vision making me dizzy. Yea it's a fun drunk euphoric feeling for a month or so then it just makes everything suck like every other GABAergic on the planet.

maybe you should steer clear of lyrica if it's concerning you. there's plenty more enjoyable compounds out there brother.

Ya I should really slow down on this because I know it will quit working after day three.

I take 900mg daily for nerve pain and most of the medicine just sits in my eyes and fucks with my vision making me dizzy. Yea it's a fun drunk euphoric feeling for a month or so then it just makes everything suck like every other GABAergic on the planet.

similar experience for me as well except i took gabapentin..the first few days on gabapentin i had a great high, more energy, increased drive but after that, it stopped working and just turned me into a soulless shell...lethargic and withdrawn..the only way to take lyrica/gabapentin imo is to dose once or twice a week so no tolerance builds..

Lucky. I just get spacy and whenever I turn my head it seems like my eyes are following at a slower rate