• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What up fellow degenerates

splittingtheadam89

Greenlighter
hey everybody. as you may have guessed. my name is Adam. i just stumbled upon this forum the other day and found it very informative so i thought id join in on the fun.

a brief background.
ive been partaking in drug use for about 10 years now. started with marijuana in high school, then shortly after booze. in college i dabbled with coke and pills. liked the former not a fan of the latter. i also got in to psyches. ive done mushrooms about 10 times and acid twice (i'm sitting on an 1/8 and 2 tabs right now too). but for the most part im just a daily smoker and frequent drinker whos looking to get more into psyches. DMT is definitely like top 3 on my bucket list and mescaline is on there as well. MDMA would be cool but not a must and i am a lil curious about RCs.

i will say that im a lil surprised in myself as it was not until recently that i really did any real research in pyshes and hallucinogens, especially since usually when i fall in love with something i go and read up on it right away. but ive had over a dozen experiences already now and im just now starting to really understand them. i mean not that i didnt know what i was doing but i was definitely naive. and was at one time a young, reckless, dare i say stupid kid just getting torn out of his mind just because i could. but i can gladly say im passed that

my plan for new years is to do a low dose combo of the shrooms and acid, after testing the LSD since ive never tried this "batch" before. the mushrooms i already did an 1/8 of about 2 weeks ago. tripped balls. loops, ego death, pouring sweat and laughing like a maniac the whole nine yards. it was an incredible night. especially since my brother, 2 cousins, and 2 of their friends were with and all had done 3-4 grams as well. 6 people shrooming out of their minds

anyway, look forward to the discussions and learning as much as i can. peace%)

Last edited: