• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

Hey all
planning to do this materiel for the first time but only have experience with lysergamides and mdma..
how would you compare 20mg 4-ho-mipt to 150µg 1plsd?
and what are the chances of having a "bad trip"? just like LSD?

4-HO-MiPT and LSD are very different drugs. I'd say that 4-HO-MiPT has a lower chance of a bad trip than LSD, because it's quite euphoric and friendly. It also lasts much shorter. I'm not really sure how to compare the two drugs honestly. 4-HO-MiPT is a tryptamine, it has that tryptamine thing going on. It's more visual generally, with a stronger body high (which is pleasurable) and probably a similar level of intoxication at 20mg as with 150ug of 1p-LSD.

I like it best around 30mg personally, but 20mg is a good place to start.

cool
i understand comparing different drugs categorie is not easy, i just want to know if i can handle 20 mg of 4-ho-mipt and so i give 150 µg 1plsd as a reference, cause for me this dose is my normal dose for being just confortable and have a good trip without being too challenging.

Yeah I think you'll find 20mg of this quite manageable and friendly.

A couple of weeks ago I measured out what I thought was 20mg of 4-HO-MiPT, i.e, 4 x 5mg scoops. Then later I realized that the scoop I used was 10mg so I actually took about 40mg. I had a really good time and never felt anxious or panicky at any point in the trip.
I find there is something really beautiful and pristine about 4-HO-MiPT. It's really good for music enhancement and makes everything look sharp and twinkly. At lower doses I find it's not overtly visual in the way 4-HO-MET is but at 40mg the visual side becomes apparent.

By the way those scoops are not reliable ways to measure masses of powders, because different substances can occupy wildly different sizes for their weight, based on crystal structure. You should really spend $25 and get a cheap milligram scale, The AWS Gemini-20 is pretty much the standard cheap scale and it works great.

But yeah you're really only guessing with those scoops. Better than eyeballing, but not much better.

A level scoop gives you a decent starting point. I used a cheap scale (Gemini type) to check afterwards and found them to be close enough to the mark for relatively benign substances such as 4-HO-MiPT. . I would be more careful with substances like 2-CE with a steep dose- response curve.

Last edited:
How is redosing on this material ?
I mean can someone for exemple take 20 mg and 5 or 6 hours later when comming down take another 20 mg ?
is redosing worth it ?

Last edited:
^ I found that short-term tolerance builds rapidly with 4-HO-MiPT. If I were to redose on the comedown, I would double the dose to compensate.

is there cross tolerence between acid and 4ho-mipt or tryptamines in general? can i take 4ho-mipt 3 or 4 days after acid ?

Cross tolerance will definitely be a factor just 3 days after. For fear of giving bad advice, I don't wish to speculate on how much you'd need to increase your dose to compensate. Miprocin doesn't seem to be harsh on the body but larger doses can be unexpectedly intense given how light and benign it feels in the "normal" dose range.

anyone micro dose this maybe at 5 mgs?

I've tried microdosing miprocin at 5mg but the come up on tryptamines for me is too disorienting to take in the middle of a work day, for example. Even at 5mg, maybe that dose is too high? I may try 2-3mg when I get more of this stuff.

After the first 1.5 hours or so the 5mg dose works well as a cognitive enhancer for creative work. Makes me super clear headed and focused.

I'd say 5mg is well above a microdose for a 4-sub-tryptamine like 4-HO-MiPT. I'd try 1-2mg and see what happens if you really intend to microdose and not just low dose.

Cross tolerance will definitely be a factor just 3 days after. For fear of giving bad advice, I don't wish to speculate on how much you'd need to increase your dose to compensate. Miprocin doesn't seem to be harsh on the body but larger doses can be unexpectedly intense given how light and benign it feels in the "normal" dose range.
I can now confirm that there is cross tolerence.4 days after candyflipping i had to take 77 mg (25mg + 25mg 50 min later + 27mg 35 min later ) in order to have a proper trip wich last for too long time, sleep was impossible even with weed, had to consume 0.25 mg xanax in order to fall asleep.

Last edited:
Would lower doses of 4 ho mipt be a good pick for hiking?.hows the energy and mindspace..speaking as someone with good experience but also always have to show respect for a new tryptamine I havent explored.

Neutral to slightly lethargic energy and shroomy headspace, moderate to.light visuals. It wouldn't be my first choice for hiking by any means. Although in general I'm also not a big fan of any Tryptamine and hiking. For hiking I'd prefer lysergamides or phenethylamines.
Interesting.. I find 4HO-mipt very stimulating (in a good way) and therefore perfect for hiking.

I also find it to be stimulating, sometimes to the point that I don't even know what to do with the extra energy.

I find it stimulating also as far as tryptamines go, which is to say it's pretty relaxing, but unlike with some where I feel like I want to lay around, with 4-HO-MiPT I feel more fulfilled moving around and doing things, and if I do so, the euphoric excitement produces the tendency to move quite a bit.