• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

Your response to 4-HO-MiPT is rather unusual. 30mg should yield a pretty solid trip for most people, with plenty of visuals (among many other things), and it should last at least a couple more hours than it did for you. Do you have a lot of tolerance at the moment? You said that you took a long break, so probably not... Do you consider yourself a "hardhead"? If both answers are "no", then it's possible that your batch is so-so.

Also, why combine 4-AcO-MET and 4-HO-MET? A better mixture is 4-AcO/HO-MET and 4-AcO/HO-MiPT (AcO + AcO or HO + HO). I've tried the HO coupling and it was quite good (albeit not as great as the marriage of 4-AcO/HO-DiPT and 4-AcO/HO-MiPT; I've tried AcO + AcO and HO + HO; I prefer the former). Regardless, consider your 4-sub combo dosing strategy carefully, as these compounds synergize very strongly.

im guessing my batch is SOSO

reason for mixing those 2??

they are both great batches, and both have great effects....ive gotten stelar visuals and trips from each at 30mg, so I'm thinking hitting them both hard together would be sweet

not really a hardhead......just maneuvering my way through these batches of unknown strength it seems.....

Having recently discovered this little jewel, I have been doing a fair bit of personal research with it lately. First, I bow before the chemical artistry involved with this substance, In my opinion it is a complete success. I started off with an allergy test, then went for 10 +/- 2 mg, a very nice introduction. After about a week I went up to 12+/-2 mg, what I found interesting about this was that the potency curve did not seem linear, but rather a bit more exponential.

To test this theory, the next day I took 14+/2 mg, I figured it was only a few mg and worth the experiment. Much to my surprise, I experienced a trip such as I would expect from that dosage. No noticeable tolerance buildup. After about three days I took it up to 16+/-2mg. Again the trip was as expected, no real tolerance buildup. The farthest I have gone so far is 18+/-2mg, this was after a week since the last trip. This was impressive, lots of open eye distortion (I love how it gives a crystalline shimmer to everything), pretty deep closed eyed journeying to music, and a serious amount of fun.
Had me up and dancing for a fair bit, been a long ass time since that has happened heheh. Also, this stuff has some legs for me, 10 hours with a really stimulated comedown, that feels way better than a comedown should.

Can't wait to play with this and some of the other 4 series some more.

^^^damn, i wish miprocin lasted that long for me. more like 4-6 hours, personally, which makes it good for those times when i might be short on time to trip.

be careful with frequent dosing, that tolerance is sure to sneak up on you sooner or later.

It is mainly that lack of tolerance build up that caused me to post, I was curious if anyone else has experienced this effect. I know with acid or mushrooms, that it would have been a complete waste for me to try and take it again the next day. I have in fact tried it in the past, with expected results. In my experience with psychedelics, which is fairly extensive with traditional substances, this is the first time I have seen this happen. For conclusive evidence, I may try taking two doses of the same amount on preceding days to see if it is just the extra two mg's that are kicking it in, or if it is just the chemical itself.

I recall someone saying the same thing about 4-AcO-DMT. Personally I experience normal tolerance build-up from all the psychedelics I've tried.

It is mainly that lack of tolerance build up that caused me to post, I was curious if anyone else has experienced this effect. [with 4-ho-mipt]

a friend of mine complained about building up a tolerance to miprocin. and not even taking it back to back days, as far as i know. maybe he was talking more about a general tolerance build up or more like the novelty wearing off. in any case, i don't think that miprocin would be 'immune' to producing tolerance.

my only experience with psychedelic tolerance is dosing 17 mg 2ce the night after dosing 16 mg. i think the 2nd trip was qualitatively weaker.
also, i took 2 hits of LSD on a Saturday, after taking 1.5 hits on Thursday, so TWO days later. worked like a charm. many years ago i tried 1 hit or less the very next day after a trip, hardly worked at all...as to be expected.

but back to 4-ho-mipt, i have been thinking about a trip on this recently. haven't dipped into my stash of it in almost 6 months. over the spring and summer i was dosing it monthly or so. i'd probably go with ~18 mg, my apparent "sweet spot" for this chemical. 16-20 mg has usually resulted in a very solid trip without feeling a little too harsh as higher doses have. once i get up to 22 or 23 mg, it can give me this particular back-of-the-head headache that i have experienced on a few psychedelics...anyone know the feeling? like a tingly feeling in the the back of your head, not particularly pleasant. like you're brain might be being overstimulated or something...or maybe you're just tripping out ;)

I have a strong suspicion that what was happening, is that by increasing the dosage by 2 mg each time, I was over riding a tolerance buildup. That combined with the novelty of first time use of this chemical. Sometime I will try a couple of lower doses of the same amount on consecutive days, in order to test the theory. I think next time I will go up to 20 mg though, 18 was good, I think 20 will be just about right. Unless my Psilacetin arrives first %).

For the record, my preferred dosage range for this compound is 20-30mg (oral), with 25mg being my favorite amount.

This one felt the most like acid to me out of all the sub 4's. I may try again alone.....I did this one with friends, and I'm thinking I would rather be alone and meditate in this one....and yeah, 20-30mg is a great range.....my dose was 30 and I actually would prolly go down to 25 next time.......and I'll prolly throw in 25 of mitocin

This one felt the most like acid to me out of all the sub 4's. I may try again alone.....I did this one with friends, and I'm thinking I would rather be alone and meditate in this one....and yeah, 20-30mg is a great range.....my dose was 30 and I actually would prolly go down to 25 next time.......and I'll prolly throw in 25 of mitocin

30 of this was good, but you tried like 60+ of the ho met with disappointing results right? I'll have to get some of this.

As my research continues I have concluded that 4-HO-MIPT and 4-ACO-DMT are an excellent combination. They balance each other out and compliment each other seamlessly. My latest experiment with 15 mg +/- 2 of each taken at the same time was impressive. Straight from the heart to the mind to a hyperspace of geometric creation within a two hour period of closed eye relaxation to music. Open eye visuals were definitely present, but since this trip was done during the daytime were in the background. After the initial two hour rush, I found that a lower level, yet still fairly high state persisted for approx. 12 hours. This might just be my physiology though, as most psychedelics seem to have a long duration for me.

It should be noted that I found the liftoff at this dosage to be fairly quick and intense, and those who are inexperienced with rapid psychedelic onset should use caution.

Indeed. This has a rapid onset, especially at higher doses. At right around the 30 min mark, you go from sober to psychedelic fucking Disneyland within a couple minutes, after the first wave of effects.

I'm surprised such an euphoric psychedelic like this one doesn't get much love/attention. I haven't taken it in a while (due to tolerance and time concern), but I've been sober for a while anyways. Unless weed counts. But really, weed is not that hardcore. I still count myself as sober if I'm just smoking herb. I love it, but it's softcore maaaan.

This year has been busy and I was suppose to go out with a bang...seems like I'll be going out with a whimper. Fucking great. Unless I win the Mega Millions or some impossible crap like get a one hour access to a printing press, this year is it for me. And I'm taking miprocin down with me, aka gonna take an extreme amount and turn into a vegetable again. Hopefully.

^I dunno what your talking about man, but dont take a large amount of a tryptamine with the intent of becoming a vegetable... Mmmmkay? Taking drugs to become a vegetable is bad.. Mmmmmmkay?

^I dunno what your talking about man, but dont take a large amount of a tryptamine with the intent of becoming a vegetable... Mmmmkay? Taking drugs to become a vegetable is bad.. Mmmmmmkay?

Then you don't know how great it is to trip on miprocin. The peak probably lasts around 3 hours, but it feels like it's more than that because of the time dilation. On high doses, that is. After that, vegetable time is over. :) It's definitely my favorite psychedelic, until I find something that trumps it.

In case you're being sarcastic, I like vegetables. And don't poop on my party. :)

But I've taken high doses before with no ill effects whatsoever. It's very likely that these 4 sub trypts are safe to take at high-ish doses, as long as it's not like a gram or something. And c'mon, I have a lot left. Might as well take a chunk of it at once. =D

Not recommending it though, but only because of HR on BL. It's kind of a waste, but I have g's left still so I have too much anyways. Heh. I'll just toss it down the hatch. Mine, that is.

Most likely sometime next month. I'm gonna have to go against what I said to MKat a while back, because I want to try 200mg just ffs and to see what happens. I love how that vegetative state immobilizes you, with the trade off being your mind becoming freed in dynamic fashion (aka a massive explosion, like an atomic bomb with a Mushroom cloud over it). I hope I can reach that state again, because IRL I've been a bit uptight lately. I need to unwind and enjoy the fuck out of some quality, relaxation time by stuffing 200mg of miprocin in a gel cap, and then tossing it in the air and catching it with my mouth. Next month. :)

It depends on my tolerance though. I'll probably consume 20mg the week before to see where my tolerance is at. If it's still kind of weak to me (just a +), then I'm literally going to increase the dose tenfold. =D

^Nevermind, by vegetable state, I thought that you meant harm to yourself haha! Miprocin is one of my favorites that I have about ten years of research with, now that I think about it, high doses do cause a sort of vegetable state lol! I've felt almost trapped within myself at least once or twice - unable to communicate, but that's not so different from other psychs. I'm just glad this one hasn't drawn much attention, and gotten banned.