• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

Me and a friend concluded that 20 mg is an uncomfortable high dose, and prefer 15 mg or less. We can't gain much insight if we're tripping so hard.

Strange, I can't seem to get worthwhile effects anywhere under 30mg with no tolerance. Prefer around 35mg for a pretty relaxed trip

Me and a friend concluded that 20 mg is an uncomfortable high dose, and prefer 15 mg or less. We can't gain much insight if we're tripping so hard.

Wow you guys are lightweights... lucky. :p I need 25mg minimum, and that's a light trip. I prefer 30-35mg. Next time I take it I'll probably take 40mg.

I have a close friend who is a super lightweight, 125ug of ALD-52 is too much for him and he never takes more than a half hit. He'll take like 8mg of a 4-sub-tryptamine, or 60mg of MDMA, or back in the days of methylone, 100mg MAX of methylone (which for me would only begin to produce a high). He'll smoke a tiny crumb of weed, he goes through a gram in like a month, it's crazy. I'm always a bit envious of him.

Yes, I would say that we're pretty much psychedelic naives. And 20 mg got us both zoning out pretty hard. Not much deep thoughts, just floating around in space for at least two hours. Maybe I have a super powerful batch haha

Well it's probably the fumarate salt if it's a recent batch, but those are less potent than HCl or freebase, so if you have one of those it could indeed be stronger. Also, when I started tripping I was a lightweight too. :) 15-20mg isn't actually that low of a dose, but for someone who's tripped too many times to count for many years, it doesn't quite cut it anymore.

Since there's so much talk of dosages, I'll share my personal anecdote.... I actually recently took 4-HO-MiPT for the fifth time, at 35 mg, and it was by far my most intense and satisfying experience with this beautiful molecule thus far, even though it was just 5 mg above my decidedly mild first experience on 30 mg, and despite the fact that I've taken in dosages ranging from 20 to 50 mg already.

When I first took that 30 mg it was honestly mostly an empathogenic euphoria with mild, soft neon visual auras, barely psychedelic at all, though quite satisfying nonetheless. When I took the 20 mg then I was actually quite surprised, because while it still wasn't any more intense than the 30 mg in terms of open eye visuals, there was suddenly a very strong psychedelic psychological component, not an ego loss kind but not just the empathogenic vibe I was getting before either, but rather more like a very manicly stimulated LSD-like imaginative space filled with incredibly lush and exuberant visual imagery with a really confident or erotic vibe, making it feel much more visionary than the 30 mg even came close to. The 50 mg then was an attempt to try to bring these qualities out as much as possible, but honestly was mostly just a massive sensual overload, blinding tracers and texture magnifications and such, and the trip mostly focused on that overload without much other substance....

Then I took this 35 mg, again just 5 mg above my first experience which almost wasn't even psychedelic. It completely smashed me up.... There was a point during the peak where I was buckled over as if in pain because I felt so physically overwhelmed while simultaneously feeling so blissful it felt like a constant orgasm and laughing hysterically to myself about how insane it all was. With eyes open I had my best neon visuals on it yet, beautiful, ornate geometric designs pulsing into and out of existence on the shower curtains in the dark with flashing rainbow lights and all that kind of good stuff, and with eyes closed I was always immediately met with giant 3D geometric structures densely containing mushroom-like visual imagery quickly falling towards me over what seems like vast distances. There was also a very heavy sense of dissociation despite the apparent clarity, along with the visual effect of a huge spiral tunnel of arms reaching out to me that usually accompanies such a state, as well as the beginnings of delusions that I was a completely different person living a completely different life, and one that seemed to be headed in a particularly sexual direction. In other words, just a very intense and satisfying experience all around, and one I definitely wasn't expecting from a dosage so little above my starting point and so low compared to my current maximum....

What's the point? Not much really, other than that dosages can be tricky, and sometimes things are not quite as set in stone as we think or simply happen the way they're going to happen....

Also, I kind of just wanted to share a little about my trip. :) 4-HO-MiPT is a wonderful molecule for sure, can't wait to take 40 mg next and see what other nonlinear response I get next....

I did a bag wash of this before. I had done a bag wash of 4-HO-MET combined with 2C-B another time before that, and had an incredible musical trip, maybe the best CEVs I've ever had (very realistic yet super psychedelic, colorful, and they were telling this epic story the whole time, the peak was during Paul Simon's Graceland, which I hadn't heard since I was a kid, and I never got into it then). Anyway, 4-HO-MiPT is particularly clumpy and I think I ended up taking a LOT of it with the bag wash because a lot was stuck in the bag. I'd been tripping often during that time, so I expected I'd have a lot of tolerance and it would be fine, I wasn't gonna throw it away and I didn't have the foresight to dissolve it all and let it evaporate, so I went for it. I very quickly became overwhelmingly high, all I could do was sit there. Then it felt like my head ceased to exist, all I could perceive was colors radiating out from everything, it was impossible to think. It wasn't even spiritual, it was just SO INTENSE. I just sat there and stared. Vaguely I had thoughts that I had surely broken my brain. I was truly scared except I wasn't even able to grasp onto the fear fully.

After a while I started to rebuild myself and my companions were having a nitrous party. I started playing along to the music that was on and my friends were freaking out about how awesome it was with the nitrous, it was some of the best I've ever played. Then I did a single nitrous blast and went to somewhere absolutely heavenly. It ended up being a wonderful trip but I always have wondered how much I took. The effects didn't even compare to any other time I've taken it and I've taken it up to 40mg intentionally.

Sounds like an awesome experience. :) At least, if intensity is your thing, haha. It is too bad you'll never know how much it was, I'd love to see how it compared to your normal dosages.... In my experience so far, it does seem to ramp up in intensity pretty quickly beyond a certain point.

That does sound a whole lot like my two really intense 4-HO-MiPT trips so far, this 35 mg one and the 50 mg one especially. Total sensory overload.... Not even necessarily extreme hallucination in the way that other psychedelics would provide, though they were present, but more literally just an overblown intensification and alteration of the senses until they start to malfunction, sight and sound become chaotic blurs and tactile sensations oscillate between bliss, agony, and numbness, and they as well as any thoughts and feelings start running into each other and there's really not much to do but stop moving and start wondering what the hell you've done to yourself.... It's a hell of a trip, that's for sure! Not the kind I'm looking for all the time but I definitely love it for its sheer strength and ability to remain both fun and meaningful despite that.

That 4-HO-MET and 2C-B combo sounds really great too, by the way! I would have to imagine it would be, I don't combo psychedelics much but those two actually sound great together....

Since there's so much talk of dosages, I'll share my personal anecdote.... I actually recently took 4-HO-MiPT for the fifth time, at 35 mg, and it was by far my most intense and satisfying experience with this beautiful molecule thus far, even though it was just 5 mg above my decidedly mild first experience on 30 mg, and despite the fact that I've taken in dosages ranging from 20 to 50 mg already.When I first took that 30 mg it was honestly mostly an empathogenic euphoria with mild, soft neon visual auras, barely psychedelic at all, though quite satisfying nonetheless. When I took the 20 mg then I was actually quite surprised, because while it still wasn't any more intense than the 30 mg in terms of open eye visuals, there was suddenly a very strong psychedelic psychological component, not an ego loss kind but not just the empathogenic vibe I was getting before either, but rather more like a very manicly stimulated LSD-like imaginative space filled with incredibly lush and exuberant visual imagery with a really confident or erotic vibe, making it feel much more visionary than the 30 mg even came close to. The 50 mg then was an attempt to try to bring these qualities out as much as possible, but honestly was mostly just a massive sensual overload, blinding tracers and texture magnifications and such, and the trip mostly focused on that overload without much other substance....Then I took this 35 mg, again just 5 mg above my first experience which almost wasn't even psychedelic. It completely smashed me up.... There was a point during the peak where I was buckled over as if in pain because I felt so physically overwhelmed while simultaneously feeling so blissful it felt like a constant orgasm and laughing hysterically to myself about how insane it all was. With eyes open I had my best neon visuals on it yet, beautiful, ornate geometric designs pulsing into and out of existence on the shower curtains in the dark with flashing rainbow lights and all that kind of good stuff, and with eyes closed I was always immediately met with giant 3D geometric structures densely containing mushroom-like visual imagery quickly falling towards me over what seems like vast distances. There was also a very heavy sense of dissociation despite the apparent clarity, along with the visual effect of a huge spiral tunnel of arms reaching out to me that usually accompanies such a state, as well as the beginnings of delusions that I was a completely different person living a completely different life, and one that seemed to be headed in a particularly sexual direction. In other words, just a very intense and satisfying experience all around, and one I definitely wasn't expecting from a dosage so little above my starting point and so low compared to my current maximum....What's the point? Not much really, other than that dosages can be tricky, and sometimes things are not quite as set in stone as we think or simply happen the way they're going to happen....Also, I kind of just wanted to share a little about my trip. :) 4-HO-MiPT is a wonderful molecule for sure, can't wait to take 40 mg next and see what other nonlinear response I get next....
Is there a possibility that your dose of 35 mg was badly weighed? or weighed in a non calibrated scale? I mean it's weird how 35 mg can be more intense than a higher dose unless there is tolerence playing a role there :)

I'm planning this WE to take 4HO-MiPT in the come down of MDMA, and I will be smoking weed troughout the experience (I must say that I don't smoke weed very often, so when I do it hit me really strong) and was wondering if I have to lower my dose of miprocin beacause of weed ? Any idea?

I'm planning this WE to take 4HO-MiPT in the come down of MDMA, and I will be smoking weed troughout the experience (I must say that I don't smoke weed very often, so when I do it hit me really strong) and was wondering if I have to lower my dose of miprocin beacause of weed ? Any idea?

I would expect both the M and the weed to enhance the 4-ho-mipt, I would still take the same dosage, but I am used to the strength of weed on psychs. If anything I would just be careful with how much you smoke but still take a reasonable dose of miprocin, because redosing the mipt will be less effective than just smoking more.

Is there a possibility that your dose of 35 mg was badly weighed? or weighed in a non calibrated scale? I mean it's weird how 35 mg can be more intense than a higher dose unless there is tolerence playing a role there :)

Every trip is different, psychedelics aren't like other drugs. I've had trips on DOC, for example, where 2mg was weak, and then a week later, 2mg can be really strong. It depends on set and setting a lot, it depends on how far along your food is toward being digested, it depends on your body chemistry that day, etc.

Last WE I dosed 35 mg + 50 mg 40 min later in the peak o a third pill of MDMA, smoked weed while waiting for it to kick and during, visuals were outstanding ! I had my first time 3d visuals. but also felt very dumb and didn't felt the euphoria that caracterise this compound, using my phone was just impossible because of visuals, also the effect last for a very long time.. i dosed at approx 1am, and i was still having visuals at 11 am !

I've also had 3-D visuals with these compound !
I think the only other drugs that have done this to me are AL-LAD, 2C-E and 2C-P.

Last WE I dosed 35 mg + 50 mg 40 min later in the peak o a third pill of MDMA, smoked weed while waiting for it to kick and during, visuals were outstanding ! I had my first time 3d visuals. but also felt very dumb and didn't felt the euphoria that caracterise this compound, using my phone was just impossible because of visuals, also the effect last for a very long time.. i dosed at approx 1am, and i was still having visuals at 11 am !

Not to insult, but this may be because you took 85mg - a pretty strong dose - after taking three pressed pills of MDMA. That's a ridiculously high dose of both, and together, I'm not surprised you were overloaded.

Not to insult, but this may be because you took 85mg - a pretty strong dose - after taking three pressed pills of MDMA. That's a ridiculously high dose of both, and together, I'm not surprised you were overloaded.
I Agree, but I also think weed is for a good amont of this effect (I don't smoke weed very often, like once a mounth or less)

Does anybody know the maximum amount of this substance one person has consumed in a sitting?

Last edited:
That is such an absurd dose. I can't fathom why he would have taken the third dose like that after he realized what it was. Would have gotten three+ beautiful trips out of 120mg but instead gets one horrific one

Well, 15 year olds aren't known for making sensible decisions, most of the time...