• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

^ I wouldn't necessarily say it's good for *all* needs. It is pretty radically different from psilocin, much moreso than 4-HO-MET or 4-HO-MPT, and strays from classical psychedelia more towards an empathogenic type high, with less hallucinogenic depth and ego-shattering mindfuck, and more blissful feelings of love and acceptance. Personally, if I had to pick a psilocin substitute, I'd go with 4-HO-MET any day of the week.

Hmmm...not me. For me, metocin was just shallow. Miprocin does have a particularly randy component to it...maybe that is the "empathy" you see in it? All of the psychedelia of psilocin is in miprocin.....mostly....for me that is the way I read it. Metocin was just a show.

Ymmv as they say.

4-HO-MiPT is one of two RC tryps that I have had. I also had a 4-ACO-DET trip I may have written about. But I had two 4-HO-MiPT trips at 20 and 22 mgs. It was very similar to mushrooms, but I have to say the whole being guided by a wise force only comes out for me when I take mushrooms. It is probably psychosomatic? I know the whole natural verses synthetic argument has been beaten to death on some threads here. I think there is a big and dandy too so I am not bringing that up. But 4-HO-MiPT at 22mgs I found it hard to put on a CD (2005) as it was head spinning. :) I will say my second trip the dose was in a cap in an airtight jar in a cool closet for two years and it was still white and damn strong. I have heard of this clumping and turning black but that was not so.

Nah, its not just you...there is something holy to psilocin...probably because it comes from a mushroom. I've had the mushroom and the pure psilocin and either way, that's holy stuff. Sabina thought so too.

Ive had good synthetics but even LSD feels synthetic.

Hmmm...not me. For me, metocin was just shallow. Miprocin does have a particularly randy component to it...maybe that is the "empathy" you see in it? All of the psychedelia of psilocin is in miprocin.....mostly....for me that is the way I read it. Metocin was just a show.

Ymmv as they say.

Yeah, you're definitely not alone in your opinion that metocin is just a show. I'm just always surprised to hear people say that, because metocin is incredibly profound for me, in fact the most thoroughly ego-dissolving 4-substituted tryptamine I've taken.

Out of curiosity, what's the maximum dosage of 4-HO-MET you've done?

Last edited:
How does tolerence build on Tryptamines over time ?I read on psychonautwiki.org that tolerence for this compound needs 7 days to be back at baseline, i find that is not accurate cause after one mouth of consumption of 4HO-Mipt weekly, i had to dose 90 mg (60 mg then 30 mg 45 min later...a huge dose !!) to trip correctly last saturday.any idea ?

That's a good question and one I'm interested in as well. Before I flushed my 3-meo-pcp, I was combining it at least once a week with miprocin, often more. My tolerance 6 months later still doesn't seem to have reset for tryptamines, although I can get full effects from LSD. Haven't tried any phenethylamines lately.

That dose is crazy. 60mg or so was very intense. I only go to around 30-40, though with the tolerance I've built up it's usually pretty disappointing. I just don't want to overshoot it and end up tripping as hard as I did on 60.

If I take 4HO-MiPT 6 hours after dosing acid will acid build tolerence for it?

I would still expect effects. For me personally, adding a tryptamine on top of acid will bring on a pretty strong second stage to the trip.

I would still expect effects. For me personally, adding a tryptamine on top of acid will bring on a pretty strong second stage to the trip.
Can you please give me more details? timing? doses? wich tryptamines did you use ? infos about tolerence ...etc. Thanks

After a 6month hiatus of taking tryptamines I took +/-20mg 4HOMiPT and had a wonderful trip. 3D visuals, music sounding extremely sensual (hallucinating whole scenarios in a sex club while listening to Pantha du Prince & The Bell Laboratory - Elements of Light), euphoric body load, resolved some guilt issues regarding my grandfather's death, cried some stuff out, and enjoyed some tasty foods afterwards.

This is excellent stuff. Next time I will go for 25mg (w/o tolerance).

Me and a friend concluded that 20 mg is an uncomfortable high dose, and prefer 15 mg or less. We can't gain much insight if we're tripping so hard.