• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New MoneyBoy has arrived!!

moneyboy

Bluelighter
Hello folks, I'd like to briefly introduce myself. My name is MoneyBoy, I'm 32 years young and I live in Germany.

I am interested mostly in research chemicals and new type of drugs.

I have various experience with all kinds of drugs, including hallucigenics, opioids, amphetamins, various prescription drugs and other stuff you can get a buzz off. Because I am a strict non-drinker since several months (I don't like to call myself an "alcoholic" but I can't tolerate the effects of alcohol on my mind and body any longer), I rely on several types of medication like antidepressants, food supplements and muscle relaxant pills like Baclofen and various benzodiazepins, which I tend to consume regularly.

Besides the medication I try to keep my head clean from psychotropic substances, maintaining a moderate level of consumption of pills'n'powders.

I hope I can get some interesting information at Bluelight and I apologize for my student-like english. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Cheers!

MoneyBoy

Last edited:
By the looks of your typing u dont need much work, its better then most americans..where abouts in germany r u ? My best.friend lived in frankfurt..

Welcome to Bluelight, moneyboy!

Please, never apologize for having good English and grammar skills lol. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask! You will learn a lot of information here, so please stick around :D