• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Not feeling anything from percocet and roxicodone (very low tolerance)

emeliz

Greenlighter
Recently I found a connect for 30mg roxys. Besides percs every now and again, I have a very low opiate tolerance. Tonight is probably only the 6th or 7th time over a 2 week period I've taken any roxy, and I find myself feeling close to nothing. At first I was swallowing them whole, then tried snorting, and tonight parachuting. Along with 15mg of roxicodone I also took 4 perc 10/325, this was almost an hour ago and I really dont feel a thing :( How can I go from getting smashed off of 15mg to feeling absolutely nothing along with the added percocet? Is it common for tolerance to go up this quickly, and does anyone else find themselves in this situation? Every time besides tonight I at least get that slow, tired feeling if I don't get that euphoric fuzzy feeling, but here I am feeling nothing at the moment. Also, I've read a few things about making pills more potent by taking fish oil or benadryl too. Is any of that worth a try, and what really works? And could it help my situation?

Last edited:
When all else fails, look up to Donald Trump, dust the crumbs off your shoulder, and blame Obama.

It's just your tolerance rising. You said it's the 6th or 7th time in two weeks, so i'm not surprised you're not feeling much. Take this as an opportunity to not use for a while, that way you can take a break to avoid addiction and lower your tolerance so that if you do use again a while from now you'll get the good feeling back.

Are you getting it off the street? Maybe this batch is counterfeit/straight up fake?

That's still not that large a tolerance jump only up 30mg. Definitely counterfeits are a possibility. If they're legit, then take a break and realize you're body chemistry raises your tolerance fairly quickly so put time in between uses.

6 or 7 times taking percs/roxy in a two week period is really not "every now and again". It's basically every other day.

Yes taking it that often can raise your tolerance. It's also possible the roxy is fake, as mentioned above. But really, if you want to still feel like before, take a few weeks off. Then dose maybe once a week if you want to keep tolerance down so you still feel low doses. At dosing every other day you'll be needing more and more to get same effects

6 or 7 times taking percs/roxy in a two week period is really not "every now and again". It's basically every other day.

Yes taking it that often can raise your tolerance. It's also possible the roxy is fake, as mentioned above. But really, if you want to still feel like before, take a few weeks off. Then dose maybe once a week if you want to keep tolerance down so you still feel low doses. At dosing every other day you'll be needing more and more to get same effects
This. I highly doubt you're getting fake pills. You've just been taking them often and are no longer dazzled byvtheir effects. It happens to everyone who's been taking opioids recreationally. Take a break and you'll enjoy them again.

I doubt they're fakes because the friend I found them through is taking the same ones and is definitely getting something out of them, and definitely using them more often than me.

To clarify, 'now and again' was applying to the percocet I take maybe every few weeks. And thanks to all for the advice, I'll take a break for 2 weeks and try again. Should've been common sense I guess but I always thought it would take more than a handful of uses before a higher tolerance started to show. But taking my short time frame into account, it does make sense.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is how opioid addiction ensnares a lot of us. We don't think our tolerance is gonna rise so quickly, we end up taking more and more, and pretty soon we're feeling withdrawals if we don't take them. I've been there, man, and it's better you take a break now before you get dependent. Good luck

It's just your tolerance rising. You said it's the 6th or 7th time in two weeks, so i'm not surprised you're not feeling much. Take this as an opportunity to not use for a while, that way you can take a break to avoid addiction and lower your tolerance so that if you do use again a while from now you'll get the good feeling back.
Taking Oxycodone for only 6 or 7 times wouldn't lower your tolerance so much so that 30mg does nothing

I've been taking 30mg Oxy every day for 6 months and whilst it helps with pain, I can still feel mild effects of 30mg and strong effects of 60mg.

That's still not that large a tolerance jump only up 30mg. Definitely counterfeits are a possibility. If they're legit, then take a break and realize you're body chemistry raises your tolerance fairly quickly so put time in between uses.
Are you getting it off the street? Maybe this batch is counterfeit/straight up fake?
I agree with both - this is my thought. If you didn't get them directly from a pharmacist, there is a possibility that they are not what you think they are.