• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Klonopin all night

420Benzo

Greenlighter
Hey guys im new here, and use klonopin recreationally. The high usually lasts all night for me until I fall asleep because I take it at around 9pm or so and stay up until around 2-5am. I usually take 2mg for rec use, and tonight at 7pm I took 1mg and then realized what time it was. If I take another 1mg at 8-9 do you think the high would be as intense, and last as long as it usually does? Also if I take more klonopin then will it increase the duration?

Re-dosing will ff course add to duration. It's totally not worth it Imho you don't want your tolerance shooting through the roof. If it's not already.
Would like to hear your interpreting of the high you get from kpins.
Always be safe,
M

Yes, it will increase duration as second dose will leave your system later than first dose although the peaks of both doses will vary so the high will be similar but not quite the same.
Yes, be safe, those are so addictive…

geez another guy that gets high off of klonopin...yeah, id also like to hear what this high feels like as all it does for me is eliminate my anxiety, no mood boost or anything..ive never taken klonopin and been like "man this is fun!"..in fact, sometimes it makes me an even more dulled out, boring person due to its cognitive squashing effects..