• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) + Phenylephrine Safety?

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
Let me start out by saying i know this isnt the best stimulant. But dosages around 500 mg are convienent.

Let me clarify before the flaming sets in, i took the phenylephrine for allergies. Its just in my nature to double dosages and what not and took about 5-6 pills.

Can I now take the propyl or is that too dangerous? After the 2-3 hour half life hits am i safe to go, or am i shit out of luck for the night?

probably would be pretty uncomfortable due to both of those increasing your blood pressure, especially at those doses. Could be downright dangerous tbh, im not really sure

probably best to just avoid the Benzedrex

I think you would be alright. Is it healthy? No. Will it kill you or send you to the hospital? Definitley not. It's up to in the end.

Do you really get more than placebo from phenylephrine? The recommended dose will never do anything, the dose you took is fine ( probably still acts as a shit stim so the combo is not recommended. I have never been de congested by that chemical and I did the same dose you did.

I find that phenylephrine works for colds if you double the dose.

Just an update, the propyl had no problem. Took a 1 mg klonopin.

No blood pressure issues or anything.

Thanks for the responses.

Yeah you can take the propylhexadrine with the phenylphrine. I don't believe this would have any bad reactions. Just don't take to much propylhexadrine, it is a very powerful vaso-constrictor. As of my understanding phenylphrine is also a vaso-constrictor also.

You don't want your veins o cease to exist?