• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi, it's me. As in my boss.

LeeviON

Bluelighter
Here I am going to explain the whole boss thing. PLEASE HELP I'M BEING HELD AGA.. Krhmm.. bad cough today. Anyway, I am a man who sits in front of a computer, while Mr. Boss sits next to me and tells me what to write here. I would like to discuss it further but then Mr. Boss'd have to.. undo you.

Sometimes boss lets me out for the day, sneaks in, and writes for me. You can see when he's doing that because he might self-discriminate by using words like "me" and "I". I try to fix them whenever I see them but nobody's perfect.

At the time of this writing I am somewhat addicted to benzos (don't really know how much so, since there's no such data available on diclazepam. I haven't found any, anyway) and synthetic weed. I live in northern Europe, and I f**king hate snow. I f**king hate the short days, and the cold weather, and.. sorry, got a bit lost there.
There are certain threads you might find me writing in that reveal more about me, but let's leave that there.

To be honest? I don't know what the f*** I have just written. Again, note to self: AB-CHMINACA makes you.. it makes you think like the people who made Adventure Time must normally think. Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, I am LeeviON, here to stay for better or for worse.

--

Edit: Yeah, as you can also see, I have an unbelievably bad sense of humor, and I'm known for forgetting that fact. Still, I try.
Sometimes.

Last edited:
You're being held against your will and have developed a benzo addiction?

Omg very interesting as I had a BOSS like this. Hate fired me, or I may have quit. :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

Not sure if that was just humour or self-INcrimination avoidance... but either way, please use the first person when posting, otherwise it's against the rules.

Feel free to message me if you have any question :)