• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 15 klonopin and gabapentin, wtf? no effects

maliziosa6

Greenlighter
Hi so I've never posted on here, but I read alot of posts, and they have been really helpful,,, so I have a question, I usually take about 6-8 mgs of xanax to feel good one in a while and get rid of my severe anxiety, so I know I have a tolerance,, so I'm having panic attacks and I really just wanna get fucked up so I only had klonopin and gabapentin, so I took about 15 mgs of kpins and 1800 mg gabapentin,, that was at least 3 hours ago maybe 4, and I'm still feeling super anxious, I also take 50 of metoprolol for anxiety, , I'm wondering why tf I don't feel any effects from klonopin, is it possibly I have slow metabolism and haven't hit peak yet? Or the gabapentin is making it not work??? What gives I usually get fucked up off 6 mgs of xanax, I know they are not the same but they are both benzos, , I haven't ate anything, and I let them dissolve under my tongue �� , what am I doing wrong? Should I eat something or take more? my anxiety Is debilitating and I just wanna feel good for once,, any advice welcome

You aren't going to get much out of benzos if your tolerance is that high.

It's best to use them properly, or not at all.

Yeah, I shouldn't have taken so much my anxiety is still so high I don't understand why the klonopin isn't working

wait, u take 6-8 mgs of xanax 'once in awhile' to feel good or get rid of anxiety!?!?!u require that high a dosage occasionally to feel anxiety relief?uggh god, u took 15 mgs of klonopin and still not much effect?u really need to lay off benzos for recreational purposes imo..find something else as your tolerance is insanely high...i dont know what to recommend tbh..

kratom can help take the edge off as it has opiate like effects. I helps me out in times of need. but kratom and i do have a long history together too. good luck girl. I was on that much xanax a day too, like 6 years ago, unfortunately had to go to rehab to get me off them originally, but back again. Also, maybe try etizolam. Its a thienodiazepine, acts similarly to benzos. legal un us currently until idea gets word of them.

It's called tolerance. Are you an everyday user? You seriously should slowly bring your daily dose down.

And Geez, I take 6 - 8 mg of Xanax to blackout for 3 days and wake up somewhere random. I don't even want to think what 15mg of clonozapam & 1800mg of gabapentin would do to me.

thats a really high dose.

Usually things like .5 or 1-2 mg will take the edge off a PSYCEDELIC trip, ..let alone anxiety.

That is strange. I have always taken benzos, and after a few months of being on Suboxone I started taking them pretty much daily without a script(sucks when I have to let them clear out...) When taking them with my Subs I started with usually 4-6mg of xanax or klonopin, the difference between the two for me is that Xanax comes on quick, while klonopin takes a while, like an hour or little over, hold my klons under the tounge and usually feel them in about 30-45 mins though then fully a little after an hour...anyway, I started taking more of either xanax or klonopin in attempt to nod on the subs(didn't ever happen) there were days I would take 15mg over a few hours of either xanax or klonopin with my Subs, now I try to keep it at 8mg at once if i'm trying to catch a 'buzz' (just numb myself kinda, not really buzzin, but now try not to go over 4mg of either in a day if I have them. Also have experience with Gabapentin, this is what I found allowed me to catch a nod(especially with weed) with my Subs, although I know it wasnt because of the Subs interacting with the benzo's but the Gaba interacting with the benzo's, they potentiate each other. It is strange you did not feel that, both xanax and klonopin are eqipotent mg for mg, one just kicks in faster than the other...don't know what to tell ya cept maybe take a break... Also stagger your Gaba doses, like 600mg at a time 45 mins apart, it raises the bioavailbity of it, so does stuff like Naproxen and Ibuprofen...Be safe, and try not to catch a habit habit with the benzo's or Gabapentin!