• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

100mg Morphine Extended Release

gradof04

Bluelighter
Hi,
I tried searching but couldn't find anything that related to my question or I'm just not a good searcher.
I have 8 100mg Extended Release Morphine Pills that gel up. I have a tolerance of about 30mg Oxycodone before I feel a good high. How much of the morphine should I take and whats the best ROA, I don't mind plugging. (I have no exp with shooting, so thats out of the question)

Thanks guys your the best as usual.

start with half a pill and see how you feel. supposedly oxy is 1.5 times more potent than oral morphine.

i'll add that oral morphine alone is sedating but not euphoric at all ime. if you don't feel anything at 50mgs you might as well try a whole 100mgs the next time. at that dose with no tolerance i started to nod... a little more and i'd pass out tho.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll try plugging the whole thing since I have a tolerance. I'll post back.

Ok, so I crushed one and snorted it and got a little buzz. About 5 min after that I crushed one and plugged it. 15 min after plugging I got a really nice nod. I would also have to say the nod is almost more satisfying than Oxycodone. My verdict is just plug. Don't take orally or snort.

My pills are grey with M on one side and 100 on the other. Here is the pill identifier for mine.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/100-m-8693.html

Thanks for your replies Supeudol

Those morph hundos are bangin'. Literally. One of those will keep me good for an entire day.

Hi Wezface,

Are you talking about if you take it orally, and what is your tolerance?

No, I'm an IV user. I can comfortably do about 150mg/hydrocodone in one go orally.

Oh! I don't inject hydrocodone. I said I can take about 150mg orally. I do inject hydromorphone and morphine and such.

I get the shakers if I can, the pure hydromorphone that dissolves totally. Occasionally I end up with the fatties that have a cut but they still dissolve rather well. I can get a good 16mg/ml

There are quite a few dosages/brand names. the 4mg ones come in yellow round, white round, or white 5-sided pills. The 8mg ones come in 5 sided white and have "8" on one side and "m" on the other

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/8-a-a-7711.html

Shakers are called such because since they are completely soluble at room temperature you can rear load them into a needle and just shake it up (but I prefer to filter).

Also can I just say that my pal is getting some of these tomorrow and I'm super excited about it because I have to make a long drive and this way the pain won't be overwhelming

Sounds like the same ones we get here in Canada, cept' the 8 mg Dillies here say either DD/8 or are round and say PMS/8. You guys get the Hydromorph Contin 30 mg capsules over there?
Damn, it sounds like you live out in the boonies or something? I could never imagine having to worry whether or not I could score (if i needed it). Does it keep you from using daily?

Yes. But I have purposely kept myself out of reach so I don't use daily. I could probably meet people here but I recognize also that that is a bad idea. I have to drive about an hour to get stuff.

I had a pretty bad habit years ago. I ended up on about 130mg methadone. I was clean for two years, and my tolerance was STILL insane after that. To be clear, I am not really physically dependent, I just have at this point been on and off for so many years (I'm 27) my tolerance is perpetually high (it is with everything else, though too). I don't Have to take 120mg of hydrocodone, that's how much I take to get a nice nod going on. But yes the IVing definitely raises tolerance pretty quickly. Good for you for never letting yourself get out of hand, seriously.

i love these, but have never plugged before. and only iv drugs on occasion. like i dont even own my own rigs. so i have to take them orally since Snorting is ridiculously low BA. so crush up 2 of them (200mg total) and parachute them. it works but eh not as good as iv would be ofc