• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

How do folks

DarkSideOvTheSpoon

Greenlighter
Hello there lovely people, I'm longtime lurker been reading a lot on the site and learnt a lot. Thought I'd register and join in seem like a great bunch of people.
im a greenlighter at the moment, not too sure what that is will have a read after I've posted.
It took me ages to register, the questions got me ive not seen a periodic table since school many moons ago....many.
Bit about myself im female, live in UK with my fella and our 2 dogs. Im a huge rock/metal head love going to live gigs when we can afford to.
I'm not working at the moment as I'm carer for my fella and not able to. Not that I'd want to anyway cos all I'm fit for is min wage jobs, cleaning etc. I'm a waffler as you can prob tell this was just meant to be a hi/hello post ended up as an essay.
I'll go more into my and my blokes vices in further post, need to find my way round forum first.
Anyhoo greetings, hello's etc to you all :)

Welcome! If you need help finding your way around check out the NMI adoption thread and you can find someone to help you navigate the site.