• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2-Methoxy-Diphenidine / 220mg) - IV - very experienced - It's a hole alright!

Sorry to hear that. Tell us more please. 2-MeO-Diphenidine isn't as fun as N-Ethyl-1,2-Diphenyl-Ethylamine aka ephenidine.

What happened? Did you enter another world or did you stay in touch with this one?

Falling. So much falling. Always going down and down in the dark. I've still got slurred speech. I'm having to work from home as I can't even walk properly.

Actually, I seem to remember redosing on it (nasally & orally) several times which might have been the problem.

It was a new bag, 2g, although I didn't weigh it before to see how much was in it but I'll weigh it next time I'm brave enough to go near the bag and see how much is left.

Ha that sucks. I was 'spinning' a lot which I hated, but tend to enjoy falling on dissociatives.

Hello,

I just read your report on MXP and I have som questions, as I never tried the substance. Is that ok? Iam new on this board. I found your report quite astonishing..I once had a really bad LSD trip and I think it was the closest du schizophrenic states ect. that I have ever gotten. But I still have a hard time integrating the experience and stayed away from the stuff after another "half bad " trip .

P.S. : This was meant to go to your private messages, but it is full so I'm posting it here..first post ..yay. I hope this is not too ot

Last edited:
Well if you are prone to bad trips at this point in time you should definitely avoid this compound. Better go for some DMT or ketamine imho. 2-Methoxy-Diphetidine is one of the most dysphoric substances I have tried next to opioid receptor antagonists. :D

Almost all my experiences have been plain horrifying or difficult at best. I just did another 250mg intravenously the other day and when I came to I kept mumbling that I wanted to die for quite some time. All was good when I was back to baseline, but I'd strongly disadvise trying this compound as your first dissociative. Go for something smooth that is easy to handle like the two compounds I mentioned. Ideally you'll have someone with you during the first trips. With either substance, shoot for nothing other than a breakthrough dose which reduces any psychological discomfort to zero in my experience. If the aforementioned substances are not available to you, you could look into NEDPEA aka ephenidine. It lasts very long though so a possibly difficult experience will have to be sat out for hours. Definitely have a trip sitter with all these dissociatives, some people start moving around spontaneously or get the urge to redose in the most reckless fashion.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I redosed during that last 2-MeO-Diphetidine experience. I simply grabbed a few grams from my bag and dumped it into a glass, added 10ml of water and filtered through a 220nm filter. I have no idea what the how big that second dose was, but it does explain why I wanted to die upon coming back from it lol.

Oh, sorry I didn' really continue my post. I have some experience with ketamine so I am not totally unexperienced with dissociatives. I had 8 very nice LSD trips prior to my bad trip, also two with very high doses and ego death. So I am still trying to figure out what exactly caused this bad trip (apart from a different setting with too much people). I had very nice trips despite my depression and anxiety but this one went horribly wrong.

Ketamine was much more relaxing after that bad Lsd trip. I first tried it at home at low doses, then at parties at low doses and enjoyed it both. Then a very high dose at home where I think that I might have been very close to a K-hole. It was not exactly pleasant at this point, however quite interesting. I felt some very distant anxiety or else said..if ketamin would not be so emotionally numbing, I would have been scared. I looked in the mirror and felt like an alien..very strange. What I did not like was, when I looked at my boyfriend and could not really understand the concept of love anymore and this being together.

As the low doses seemed nice to me, I was asking myself if I could enjoy MXP in that way but it seems you have already answered my question=D. I'm not sure about DMT, wouldn't that be worse than LSD, if I had a bad trip?

Well, I guess I just wanted to say that I could very much relate to your difficult experience with MxP. I wish I could take Lsd again..there was so much love and fun in the beginning

Man, I've been looking for this report for so long. I mean not this in specific but this subject matter- IV "MXP." Thanks for taking the time to write it up and with such detail. So many trip reports I read are like a big tease with a good deal of experiencial information but little to nothing in the way of information that's actually usable or useful to the reader, so again, thank you.

I do wonder though, is the rush associated with IV "MXP" more like an IV stimulant rush or more like an IV depressant rush like, say, that of an opiate? I loved the rush from IV heroin/oxies when I used to do that sort of thing, but the stimulant rush of coke just made me want to die the few times I tried it. Ugh! What sort of a rush do you get from this substance? Is it even comparable?

Crook, I've grown to really appreciate your trip reports man. For a "traditional" drug user like myself, they're a useful window into this wild world of novel substances. I enjoyed your report on Dibutylone a lot. It made me want to try it!