• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GBL better than BDO??

belfort

Bluelighter
a couple questions...it seems the general consensus is that Bdo or 1.4 butanediol is toxic waste which gives you a shitty buzz and gbl is second, it hits hard but doesnt last long, maybe an hour tops?ghb is top dog, clean mellow high that lasts a few hours?do i have it right basically?does anyone here prefer Gbl over ghb by any chance?

when it comes to gbl, i assume that one should only consume Gbl products that are 99.9% pure and nothing less?what if it were 99.5%??is there that much difference?

Gbl seems to have an overall nasty rep on here..

I definately prefer gbl over 1.4 but because the but has a creeper effect and sometimes takes longer to kick in causing me to take another dose and wind up flopping like a bass:/, also gbl is a little more "uppy" in my book. I miss verve! (furanone)

^^damn i remember Verve..that was late 90s i believe when i last saw that..wow! as for the lengths of the highs, they are similar between Bdo and Gbl right?

GHB > GBL > 1,4-BDO. All the GBL gets converted to GHB after you drink it by your body's own stomach acid. That is to say, GHB is a metabolite of GBL. GBL in my experience just tastes worse and takes longer to hit. It may be slightly weaker than GHB, but as long as they are both pure, then either will do.

Is it allowed to ask what contains gbl nowadays? I was under the impression it is now very difficult to get your hands on but obviously there are ways to do things. Cheers!

GHB > GBL > 1,4-BDO. All the GBL gets converted to GHB after you drink it by your body's own stomach acid. That is to say, GHB is a metabolite of GBL. GBL in my experience just tastes worse and takes longer to hit. It may be slightly weaker than GHB, but as long as they are both pure, then either will do.

GBL should actually hit you much faster and cause a much more intense dopamine rebound. GHB will take longer to hit, feel less potent, but last longer than GBL before the conversion. I am a GHB user and I believe that GBL should NEVER be consumed by someone before the conversion to naGHB.

I have personally seen cases with people experiencing receding gums and decaying mouth health from GBL. It will eat through styrofoam for Christ's sake. I also know of someone who had surgery on his vocal chords because of extreme abuse of non-diluted GBL.

GBL should actually hit you much faster and cause a much more intense dopamine rebound. GHB will take longer to hit, feel less potent, but last longer than GBL before the conversion. I am a GHB user and I believe that GBL should NEVER be consumed by someone before the conversion to naGHB.

I have personally seen cases with people experiencing receding gums and decaying mouth health from GBL. It will eat through styrofoam for Christ's sake. I also know of someone who had surgery on his vocal chords because of extreme abuse of non-diluted GBL.

I have been a serious drug addict on and off for 15 years and GBL is the most dangerous drug I have ever done. PERIOD.

The difference in a SINGLE DROP (1 cc or mL) could mean you having an amazing time or you unconscious in the hospital.

Whenever I think of the unspeakably nasty effects GBL has on your gut, it still makes me nauseous years later. There really are no words to describe how disgusting the feeling is. It feels like you are drinking industrial cleaning fluid.......oh wait, YOU ARE!