• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Kpins and moonshine

Weed_Highsner

Greenlighter
Took 5 mgs of kpins and have had 3 glasses of moonshine and still dont feel shit... safe to take or snort some vallium?:?

dont snort valium. you'll get less of an effect. let it disolve under your tongue.

Ummm, like real Moonshine us southerners make, or the stuff you get in the liquor store. Either way seems like you should feel something...maybe it wasn't moonshine, or maybe that wasn't klonopin. But either way, you should have felt something even if you didn't take them together..Oh Klons take a little longer to kick in, like an hour or a little over unless you hold under the tounge, but ya shoulda felt the moonshine... just got through having 7mg of klons myself with my Sub dose today(well doses twice on the subs today.) Had 4 around noon then 3 more with my second Sub dose, just need some weed...im just gonna get some caninbinoid next paycheck. Keep getting run around on weed of all things, anything else is not a problem,ha.

I wouldn't waste klonopin with moonshine. Drink the moonshine and use the klonopin for the hangover (if you get one). Klon just doesn't have any euphoric affect. It will make you sleep and forget what you did probably but taking it with moonshine is just a waste. Klonopin is good for chilling out ( it takes about an hour to work) 7mg will just put you to sleep. I use klonopin for massive hangovers, and to come down from a perco high (they make me anxious)

Eat your benzos brother. If you are not feeling anything after taking that much klonopin with that much moonshine then I suggest you find some real klonopin and legit moonshine.

Generally, when you're on benzos you don't feel fucked up at all and think you're sober. They don't really give you a high. But after they wear off you realize they did have an effect.

Combining benzos and other depressants like alcohol is extremely dangerous for people without high tolerance and has resulted in countless deaths. I strongly advise that you use them separately, not together.

Eat your benzos brother. If you are not feeling anything after taking that much klonopin with that much moonshine then I suggest you find some real klonopin and legit moonshine.

Because combining alcohol and benzodiazepines is a BRILLIANT idea. C'mon guys, let's remember that this is a harm reduction forum please.

I am pretty sure most people on this forum and that use benzodiazepines in general know it is not the best idea for those that do not have a high tolerance to mix with alcohol.

I swear, if another new user posts a self serving emergency thread (especially if he bumps it) I'm gonna pull my hair out. AHHH
Seriously, OD needs a post minimum like The Lounge.

/rant