Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-Aco-MET + MXE + DMT + N2O - Experienced

unsui

Bluelighter
Dosage: 4-Aco-MET = 35mg + MXE = 50mg + DMT = 50mg + N2O

It was about 10pm and I dosed 35mg of 4-Aco-MET (for my third time), while my girlfriend dosed 28mg (for her first time). Within 45min I notice the text on my computer screen starting to move, and then the carpet, and then everything around me. At around 11:30pm (1.5 hrs later after dosing), I decided to snort about 50mg of MXE. By this time I had full on OEVs in which translucent, nearly glowing, animals appeared to be by my side on the floor as I was racking the line of MXE. The animals reminded me of a small tiger or bear of some sort walking on its 4 legs. As my attention shifted elsewhere the animals would disappear and then pop back into my visual field. At this point I remember my girlfriend telling me that she ?€œfelt like being in a colorful playground?€ (very childlike visions and thoughts).

After doing the MXE, I had some thoughts of panic, as if I shouldn?€™t have done the MXE and perhaps this was a dangerous combo. But as I settled into bed with my girlfriend and began hitting nitrous, the fear passed. We lied in my bed with no lights on while listening to my vinyl collection (Caural, Mount Kimbie, Long Arm, etc.) and hitting nitrous. Usually I hit nitrous because I want more out of the experience (visually), but this time it was different. I felt like I did not have to hit nitrous as the OEVs and CEVs were extremely intense at this point (about 2hrs after dosing). I can?€™t remember much around this time, but the visuals were very translucent, neon, glowing, prism-like structures that were forming and developing. If I didn?€™t blink my eyes the OEVs would develop more and more, but as soon as I blinked it would go away and then reappear shortly after with different patterns and shapes. At one point, the visuals reminded me of Japanese culture ?€“ sort of like all these small toys in glass boxes in a vending machine shuffling around and going in and out of each other (that?€™s the only way I know how to describe it). It reminded me a lot of DMT visuals as they were moving pretty fast in this natural flow that was never ending.

I lost track of time around this point, but I believe it was about 2-3am when we decided to smoke some DMT. I loaded around 55mg into the Volcano vaporizer with a little weed and we listened to the most delightful sine wave tones created by this Japanese couple. I don?€™t remember much of this experience, but it was unlike any other DMT visuals I?€™ve ever had. They were very rich, sharp, defined, colorful, with symbols and things that I couldn?€™t quite make out ?€“ it felt very foreign and stunningly beautiful.

About 1-2 hours later after hitting more nitrous, I decided to load another 50mg or so of DMT into the Volcano and had some nitrous ready to hit while taken hold by the DMT. We smoked it and cuddled on my bed and then proceeded to hit the nitrous. As soon as I exhaled, the whole left side of my room on my wall was painted in these blue, red, and white ceramic tiles in which this entity was built into the tiles and popped out of the wall. This entity was a conductor/musician of some sort and appeared to be playing some type of instrument. At this point I literally thought that this entity was playing the sine wave tones emitting from my stereo, essentially hijacking the sound to show me its music. Then I realized that the music being played was in fact the same music I had playing through my speakers. At this point, I went into a nitrous frenzy and started to hit as much nitrous as I could while the DMT was still in my system?€?.

During this nitrous frenzy I saw flashing images of a being sitting lotus-style with the colorful chakras glowing and then they began to swirl. It was as if the DMT was telling me this ?€œhippie?€ shit was indeed true and that I need to follow the path to cleansing these energy centers in the body. It would fade as the nitrous left, but then as I hit more nitrous this person with the chakras would appear again, and I began to hear voices. The voice sounded like a woman who was speaking softly, and then I realized that maybe she was trying to tell me something important, so I got up and turned off the music so I could hear her better, but then there was nothing?€?

About 7 hours later after dosing I was almost totally down to baseline, but with mild or subtle lingering OEVs and CEVs still going on ?€“ these visuals were often purple in color at this point. I didn?€™t sleep much (probably because of the MXE). My pupils were still dilated 12 hours later after I finally decided to get out of bed. Overall, this was one of the most stunning trips I have ever had. My girlfriend had profound insights into her self, life, family, etc. She was able to pinpoint all of her insecurities and felt her world open up. It was beautiful seeing her come to life like that as she has never really poked her head down the rabbit hole far enough yet so to speak. 4-Aco-MET is my new favorite substance, topping 4-Aco-DMT and LSD at this point. I hope others get to experience this remarkable substance?€?.

I'd also like to add that this compound produces the least amount of side effects I've gotten from psychedelics. No body load whatsoever, with clarity of the mind and overall good feelings - feels very smooth and clean on mind and body.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4acomet
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_nitrous
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing, really good report. :) Sounds like an amazing experience. I really want to try 4-AcO-MET but I haven't gotten to yet.

unsui, have you tried 4-ho-met? If yes, how does it compares to its ace counterpart?

Even before you added the other stuff, it sounds more like DMT than mushrooms if you ask me. I'm sold.

It wad definitely more like DMT than mushrooms. I also find that 4-Aco-DMT is more like DMT than mushrooms as well though. If I had to comepare 4-Aco-MET to 4-Aco-DMT I would have a hard time telling you which one reminded me more of DMT, but these substances do have differences I cannot quite pin point yet. For what it's worth, my friend says that if he got sold 4-Aco-DMT as 4-Aco-MET at a festival he would not be able to tell the difference... I do find that 4-Aco-MET seems easier on my body and I seem to have more OEVs at higher doses (but I have not dosed more than 37mg of 4-Aco-DMT before).

Yeah 4-AcO-DMT is way more like DMT than mushrooms for me too. I'm more and more interested in 4-AcO-MET.

If you can get your hands on some, it is well worth obtaining a gram... I will be dosing 42mg with just 4-Aco-MET by itself (and of course nitrous) and see where that takes me.