View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

sex while on LSD

SnappleCap

Greenlighter
Okay so this Isent a question but I'd like to hear other people experiences with this (please don't put details...) and whether or not u hate it or love it.

So me and my girl took 3 hits of some white on white yesterday, i was coming up pretty hard and was practically running all over the place cause i just couldn't relax. I then decide that maybe a shower would help us ease into our trip (btw, showers on lsd...Oh. My.God. So terrific.) So during the shower we decide to see what it would be like to have sex while tripping and to say the least, IT BLEW MY EFFIN' MIND! It was like sex for the first time but like 30x better. It was a little awkward afterward honestly cause I was having constant mood changes ever (what I thought was) 2 or 3 minutes.. all in all I thought it was an amazing and enlightening experience and think that everyone should try it atleast once just to see what its about. I'd really like to hear other peoples opinions and experience on this. And like I said please spare me the dirty details lol.

P.s. if u ever take a shower on acid have your clothes ready for when u get out or you will spend what seems to be an eternity trying to find your pants -.-

Sex on psychedelics is an awesome experience for sure, some better than others... LSD is supposedly particularly good for it, though I haven't had sex on LSD so far. The more open and in-the-moment state they bring you to is great for just really getting into it physically and emotionally. I like weed and sex for the same reason but psychedelics are on other level. And some of them have great highs that also add to the experience (2C-B comes to mind).

Sometimes it's the only way to snap my wife out of a loop.

Fucking a serpant dragon while the universe explodes around the bedroom is always enjoyable.

2C-B sex is phenomenal, although it's pretty much the only thing it's good for IME.

LSD sex is on another level IMO but nowhere near as tactile and euphoric as 2C-B.

sex on LSD is king but I tryed it on shrooms and at first i causing me to have to most insane visuals and i couldnt stay concentrated but once i got into it..lets just say she couldnt walk a straight for a while ;)=D

I dont like to have sex while tripping. I am a very analytical dude. Too distracted.

mda or mdma and whatnot ya go for it.

I've had buddies in real life tell me shrooms made them feel like he was hurting her.

I've done it. I'm just saying sex is not my main focus while in that headspace. If both people are in the same place thats another thing. But yea. :\

Sex towards the end of an acid trip is absolutely amazing. Don't think I've ever tried on the comeup or peak, and not sure if I could feel like sex for that part of a trip.

Fucking a serpant dragon while the universe explodes around the bedroom is always enjoyable.

That,good sir, is a fantastically accurate and very vivid description of sex while tripping hard on LSD. Mushrooms are too distracting,never been able to do the deed.
Sex on 2C-E is totally beyond description,any attempt to do so would be an injustice.

Steve Mcqueen (the actor) was a big fan of sex on LSD. He gave one starlet some LSD once and said "It makes sex a new experience. This is pure sandoz, no bad trips on this shit baby. Just take enough to add a little sparkle".

I can't get it up on LSD, MDMA or mushrooms. I've had other forms of sensuality but full on sex just can't happen.

Sex is the last thing on my mind when on lsd or trypts. I'm too busy frying my ass off.

I'm kind of innocent by nature, though with all the crazy visuals and shit morphing and twisting, idk how I would anyway. People look all trippy and veiny on lsd, and that's a turn off.

I don't mean to poop on this thread though, lol. Everyone's different. Lsd can have some nice euphoria and body high, so I understand that part of it.

LSD sex is glorious. It's the most emotional and physically pleasurable experience I could possibly imagine. That being said, I prefer to have sex during the second half of the trip. I usually take enough for the first half to be too intense for that activity. Once I "settle in" to the second half of the trip, it's an excellent choice of activities, probably my favorite to be honest.

Sex on MDMA doesn't come close, though it's probably the second best drug for it. I lost my virginity to my neighbor's wife while on MDMA.

It'a amazing, but start no sooner than 3,5 hours into the trip. I tried 2 hours in, had rock hard erection but didn't feel anything. 3-5 hours is a sweet spot.